Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Phoenix40

Thread name suggestion...

‘You can always count on good ol’ Fopp, to turn everything into another photo opp!’

• Haha
Reactions: 20

lexiloo

VIP Member
So Nikki, if “other people’s opinions of you are none of your business” why do you spend ages deleting and blocking comments and people? why do you get snippy with your replies to anyone who dares to even slightly question you or disagree? why do you read here and then tweak things we've mentioned? (dead obvs love ;) ) if you truly thought that “other people’s opinions of you are none of your business” you would carry on as you were, hold your head high and not bother getting your size 8 knickers in a knot

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Charmed40

Chatty Member
This bint is really winding me up. She told me to try and not feel like that when I said I had depression. Ever since then I thought she too had it. When she said you are truly blessed when you have 2 kids really pissed me off. My daughter was an only child for 10 years and I was truly truly blessed x 100 you stupid silly woman. Now I've got two I feel no different to having 1 or ten. What kind of a woman says shit like that? She needs to wake up and spend time with those beautiful babies. And go to the fucking Gp to get some proper help.

• Wow
  • Heart

theeyeroller

VIP Member
She must be completely insufferable to her husband and family: “Here take a photo of me with this Chinese to show my fans I eat takeaway”, “Take a photo of me feeding my babies so everyone can see I look after them”, “Take a photo of my outfit but make sure you get the designer bag in the shot”. There is so much more to life than posing for staged photos, patrolling every single comment on your social media, attending “events”, doing shopping hauls, making mug cakes, eating half of protein bars and sniffing chips. We might not all be a size 8 but I bet we’ve got a lot more meaningful things in our lives than any of that nonsense.

• Heart
  • Haha

Instayawn

I made the comment about Lawson being 'more' adorable and it probably wasnt the right choice of words so I hold my hands up. As is a common theme here, Grayson does get more of the attention and I saw the post of Lawson sitting up and I thought how beautiful is he! I was wrong, I'm sorry. They are both beautiful in their own right.

Reactions: 18

lexiloo

VIP Member
Things is with fopps and a lot of grammers like her is they can come out with the salty, snippy replies to comments and all their minions jump up their arses and agree with them and bash the person who dared to make the comments in the first place, Lucy has made a very valid point and yet she's been shot down and shamed into being mean and nasty and probably more replies will follow citing such things as her being clearly jealous/a troll/middle aged with nothing better to do/bitter/rude etc etc when in fact all the poor woman did was dare to challenge princess Nikki on a public post, if you have a public account you should be prepared to take the negatives along with the positives (not like it was even nasty) its called real life fopps!
PS - if Lucy is on here, you rock!!!

• Heart

ALMRPM

OMG for real? I totally missed that 😮

Oh my god she's a b**ch
I've met this woman on several occasions (sadly) and I can confirm that she us as vile, nasty, stuck up and rude in real life as she appears on here, if not worse as you cannot pause or swipe across when she's in your face. She's part of the reason I stopped attending my local SW group.

• Sad
  • Heart

Avis

I am genuinely appalled by the hate that she is getting. I followed her from her video on you tube. I want to ask you all where is the hate for all these dads? Where do we slag dads off for going off to work to leave us to look after the kids? I want these threads.
So one second we are all concerned with her post partrum and think she has it. If you were at all concerned with her having it, you surely would not spend time slagging her off and saying what a crap mum she is. To the people who want to report her, that is ridiculous! Children do develop at different ages, I’m guessing she knows her kids better than all of us and I’m sure she’s probably worried about it. It’s awful that you are all saying stuff about her children because as mums we worry about everything in terms of development. And let’s be honest, even if your not on instagram people love to tell you “shouldn’t they be doing this by now?” We all know how awful this feels. This is awful that you’ve made a thread on it.
And you’ve all hoped he’s having an affair?!? So basically to sum it up, you all think she’s a shit mum for getting her kids in a routine, you all think/hope her husband is having affair and her kids are undeveloped and spent ages slagging her off for it to the point you’ll report it. So again, I’ll ask where are the threads that you’ve done exactly the same for the men/husbands?
Why don’t you start a thread then slagging off the dads? FOD gets pelters on here as does fit hubby & mr Hinch

• Haha

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
Oh what a surprise! One of the people she met has been described as ‘stunning’ and ‘so pretty’

Who cares about being interesting, engaging, friendly or warm?! As long as you’re pretty ey?!

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Anyone who starts the tale of their amazing day with the fact they didn't eat any pastries and only quarter of a sandwich has serious food issues and should not be a SW consultant.......oh and is dull as shit! quarter of a sandwich.......puuuurlease! id have been all over that buffet cos its a treat day, guess what im not fat, its ok to actually eat at times fopps
ps - wonder how much of it she sniffed though ;)

A quarter of a sodding sandwich? So one bite then?! D'ya know what, I follow slimming world, I've done ok so far and I'm near my target. Buuuttt it's my birthday at the end of the month, and I'm gonna stuff myself stupid with alllllllll the food cos it's my day and I know I can get a little gain back off again. Jeez Fopps.... live a little!!!!! One day or one sandwich isn't gonna hurt FFS 🙄🙄

Anyone else pick up on her saying she's getting her hair done tomorrow? So she's had time away from the boys today and will get some more of her precious "me time" tomorrow for a few hours getting her hair done!!! I don't understand why she seems to want to spend so much time away from them.
probably cos i mentioned her roots 😂 emergency call to the hairdresser on the train home!

• Haha
  • Heart

AllTheHunsBeHunning

Chatty Member
When first joined SW, I bought a magazine with free joiners voucher and her story was in it. I thought she looked fab and I was inspired....after sporadically following her for a few years, now, I can 💯 say I wouldn't like to be anything like her. The shallowness, arrogance, fakeness.....to name a few. Bleurgh & puke.

• Heart
I hate the way she puts a question at the end of a grid post. Only does it for engagement as she doesn’t care about other people’s lives. She’s a twat!

Reactions: 17
She’s really going to town with this corrected age thing! Can you imagine if we all walked around saying well my baby is 1 but actuallly 11 months and 12 days and 3 seconds if corrected!!
My son was two weeks late maybe I should be doing his birthday party two weeks early just so everybody knows 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
I have laughed so much reading this thread today 😂😂 she really is a diabolical social climbing bint.
I love people get blocked for virtually just liking a post she’s taken umbrage with ...
I got blocked pretty earlier once the twins were born she did a post using the twins photo on some sort of cash back pyramid scheme
and I told her it was akin to pimping her beloved boys out 😂

• Haha

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
She’s such a prick, out of 4 hours only managed to shop for 20 minutes ... my heart bleeds for you darling 🙄
Twins and shopping didn’t mix, maybe cus being stuck in pram for hours is torture fopps just maybe think of them before yourself for once in you self obsessed life

• Heart
  • Haha

Scullybob

VIP Member
I think she does so much shopping because she's trying to fill a void in her life. Sadly, I don't think she's happy and I don't think any amount of spending money will ever make her truly happy. If those babies don't make her happy nothing will.