Fopperholic #3 Fopperholic only cares about her weight, instead of getting those boys to sit up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the view on her with the other members and consultant?
We talked about social media support and how we got ideas. Somebody mentioned bragger and said they felt her account wasn’t a true reflection of the SW plan. It was also obvious that she calorie counts . Our consultant was very neutral, as I guess she will be, but said there was no need to calorie count, it’s just being sensible and not over eating!
I (being a witch) then said that I followed her, before she blocked me and felt insecure (I don’t) by how she flaunts her new figure and bangs on about her size 8 clothes. My consultant said this was a concern, as again, it’s not what SW promotes.
Others in the group have stopped following her, but I’m hoping it’s given my consultant food for thought and she takes a peek.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My daughter had come home today with homework about being a social “influencer” and the pros and cons to it. I asked her what she was going to put, her response “I don’t know, they are just lazy people that don’t want to work!”
Nikki.....that is how you parent 👍😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My daughter had come home today with homework about being a social “influencer” and the pros and cons to it. I asked her what she was going to put, her response “I don’t know, they are just lazy people that don’t want to work!”
Nikki.....that is how you parent 👍😂
Isnt it just so bizarre that our society is so reliant on social media now, that homework is just nuts

Reactions: 5
Her account is a terrible advertisement for slimming world and her role as a consultant. One of the Slimming World mottos is freedom from guilt, but the way she gets on sniffing chips etc does not portray that message

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Isnt it just so bizarre that our society is so reliant on social media now, that homework is just nuts
Oh, totally nuts! I think they have been discussing today the negative and positive impact to social media and why it places so high in their priorities. My only blessing is, 12 months ago she was a massive ingham family fan and thought it was a way of life and that she could make a career out of it. Today she has said that she wants a proper job, talking to proper people. 🤣

Reactions: 4
It's not just the size 8 crap I have an issue with. I looked back on an IVF video. I am guessing she may have endometriosis? A lot of women with this or PCOS will never get to size 8 its just not achievable. I hear anecdotally that it can reboot your hormones to have a baby and it improves these conditions, but you would have to be blessed enough to conceive to test this out
It takes a lot of guts to go to a slimming club if you have any metabolic issues, and if you are overweight in general. And yes, I am including how men feel too!!!
Its not motivation to look at someone else size 8 shopping hauls
Some ladies I am guessing are trying to lose weight to help fertility
I am not articulating well but its a whole toxic mix of extreme dieting, parenting, expensive cosmetics/procedures and over consumption. I can see why some people are upset
its personally really put me off SW

I am really really surprised SW dont have social media rules for employees/consultants. Most companies do

Reactions: 16
It's not just the size 8 crap I have an issue with. I looked back on an IVF video. I am guessing she may have endometriosis? A lot of women with this or PCOS will never get to size 8 its just not achievable. I hear anecdotally that it can reboot your hormones to have a baby and it improves these conditions, but you would have to be blessed enough to conceive to test this out
It takes a lot of guts to go to a slimming club if you have any metabolic issues, and if you are overweight in general. And yes, I am including how men feel too!!!
I am not articulating well but its a whole toxic mix of extreme dieting, parenting, expensive cosmetics/procedures and over consumption. I can see why some people are upset

I am really really surprised SW dont have social media rules for employees/consultants. Most companies do
I totally agree with you. The worrying thing is that for the few of us on here and elsewhere who have seen sense about her, there are thousands more who are sucked in by her absolute SW bullshit - I was one of them for a short time before seeing through her! Slimming World, and also Channel Mum, see those thousands of sheep that listen to her every word and her promotion for their brand and look at the numbers it generates for them - without caring what her methods are. It’s money in the till for them. Which is sad and frustrating because she’s living, and openly promoting, a lie. Slimming World doesn’t work like she promotes, it’s not easy, neither is being a mum. She’s such a fake in every aspect of her life.

Reactions: 11
Does she just wear her clothes once?? I seriously don’t get these constant hauls! Buying so many clothes every single month, what happened to the ones she bought last month and the month before? She’s got more than enough, why does she need to buy more, she will never wear them!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I brought up the policies in my email, I’m expected in my job, to respect certain rules when it comes my own personal social media, as I expect many of us are! Let’s see if they respond!

Reactions: 8

The hauls are really frustrating if her target audience was people in early 20s with a lot of disposable income then great I wouldn’t be bothered! However she’s trying to connect with SW, ivf, twin mums and channel mums! A lot of us don’t have the money or the time to go out and spend spend spend. Not all mums get a chance to go shopping by themselves! We through on something that’s comfortable and eat when we get a chance. It’s just so unreal.

Reactions: 4
I was going through ivf the same time she was. She actually announced her pregnancy a couple months before. I found out I was pregnant the wknd of the babyshow where I saw her there. I unfortunately miscarried at 6 wks. I have never managed to have children and now at 41 don’t see it ever happening. Because my husband has two children I was unable to get my ivf free like her so that was my only shot as it was over £6000. I must admit that with how gruelling the ivf process was it was made more challenging when I saw how easy she made it look because I wondered why I was struggling with it so much. She made a comment on her post over the wknd about how ivf is hard but she didn’t let it effect her but how some people struggle and it felt like a dagger again because of the constant need to show how she copes so well with everything and she’s a size 8, (again I put on even more weight with ivf!😔) I can barely manage with my life and she has a job and twins, spotless house goes to the gym and a size 8! Really doesn’t help to see that sometimes.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I was going through ivf the same time she was. She actually announced her pregnancy a couple months before. I found out I was pregnant the wknd of the babyshow where I saw her there. I unfortunately miscarried at 6 wks. I have never managed to have children and now at 41 don’t see it ever happening. Because my husband has two children I was unable to get my ivf free like her so that was my only shot as it was over £6000. I must admit that with how gruelling the ivf process was it was made more challenging when I saw how easy she made it look because I wondered why I was struggling with it so much. She made a comment on her post over the wknd about how ivf is hard but she didn’t let it effect her but how some people struggle and it felt like a dagger again because of the constant need to show how she copes so well with everything and she’s a size 8, (again I put on even more weight with ivf!😔) I can barely manage with my life and she has a job and twins, spotless house goes to the gym and a size 8! Really doesn’t help to see that sometimes.
You poor thing I’m sorry for your loss. Don’t let her make you feel inadequate her mum watches her kids, she has a cleaner & lives off bleeping scran bran, quark & sniffing chips.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
You poor thing I’m sorry for your loss. Don’t let her make you feel inadequate her mum watches her kids, she has a cleaner & lives off bleeping scran bran, quark & sniffing chips.
exactly what she said 👏👏👏😂😂😂

• Haha
I really really despise her for this. People have pulled her up on being insensitive in her posts and not taking other people’s feelings into consideration - only to be deleted and blocked and being called jealous off other users. How is this supportive of other women? She’s so false and fake and it really upsets me that she makes people feel the way you do. Her life is far from perfect, and I hate that she gives this impression to her thousands of followers. I would personally unfollow her, she’s honestly not worth it xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I am so sorry for your loss 💕 . Please, never compare yourself to her, she makes out that she copes, but that is an image that she wants the world to see. And she has a ridiculous amount of help! She isn’t real, and never will be!
Look after yourself x

• Heart
let's face it we'd all be as slim as her if we ate the toddler sized portions and beige tit she eats every day, is she weaning herself as well as the boys? Its a joke really when your babies eat more than you, she's clearly got some sort of eating disorder yet calls it slimming world, fopperbollocks!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Not going to bother watching her new shopping haul, but judging by the post she doesn't say in the video where anything's from? Correct me of I'm wrong. So she just directs everyone to her 21 buttons? Is she that desperate for money?! Suppose she's gotta pay for that brand new bought outright car somehow 🙄🤔

• Haha
I put on 1.5 stone during IVF I went from going to the gym eating SW to this changed person. I could not stick to plan nor did I want to. I’m also a PCOS sufferer so my metabolism means I only have to look at food and I have weight gain. I would never single people out of treatment however when there are people for whatever reasons have to pay for fertility treatments and fopps is there with her LV baby bag it’s very frustrating. Also she mentioned three times but never gives the full story. Did she complete three full cycles?
She not managing as you never see those boys on the floor sitting up. Face full of Farley’s rusks making noise.
They are show babies. I don’t mean that to be cruel it’s just they appear a bit stunted in development.

Well said and also she’s gifted prams for free. Not once has she collaborated with the fertility network or any fertility provider for that matter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.