Fopperholic #3 Fopperholic only cares about her weight, instead of getting those boys to sit up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't hide the big chav tat on the shoulder though :ROFLMAO:
What do reckon the odds are she has got a devil tat on the bum?
I remember at one point they were quite fashionable with certain classy girls back in the 90's
It would certainly fit in with the barb wire down the side and tribal belly button :ROFLMAO:
Oh yes 😂 the devil on one shoulder and the angel on the other. I remember these well back in the day! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry, what? Super hero for feeding your children? Am I missing something?
I saw this and thought it was insane. Why she has people worshipping her is beyond me. What’s so amazing about feeding your children like every other parent does?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry, what? Super hero for feeding your children? Am I missing something?
Feeding two kids at once can be a bit tricky sometimes yeah, but it's far from bloody superhuman..as women we're actually designed to do it, we have 2 tits for a reason ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I reported her to slimming world today and I really really hope that they investigate properly and do something about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I reported her to slimming world today and I really really hope that they investigate properly and do something about her.
Lol I remember one of the lesser youtubers who has the worset consultant ever her whole group reported her and they did sweet F A. As long as shes raking in the big bucks for Slimming World they don't give a crap. Think it Sarah SW

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Okay twin mum here 💁🏼‍♀️ Superior to all of you obviously! 😂 YES Nikki feeding two babies is hard... when they are small. As stated in the post they hold their own bottles so why are you feeding them then? Why did the shopping so desperately need loading into the car right at that second that Chris couldn’t help you feed the babies seeing as it’s such a difficult task?! Thirdly you state the babies were asleep?! So WHY do they need milk if they are sleeping?? If Chris was available to take a photo why wasn’t he available to help feed? Ohhh that’s right isn’t it instagram is more important that the babies needs! I forgot the golden rule 🤦🏼‍♀️ And as a few other people have said here.. at 9 months they are never that desperate for a bottle give them a snack (speed food obv no syns!) and then feed them when you get home??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Feeding two kids at once can be a bit tricky sometimes yeah, but it's far from bloody superhuman..as women we're actually designed to do it, we have 2 tits for a reason ffs.
I remember, another Channel Mum vlogger, Nilly Dahlia talked about tandem feeding her newborn and older child. It was really sad as she spoke about feelings of neglecting her older son, issues with tongue tie, guilt of not bonding with her newborn and dealing with lactation consultants who had not dealt with tandem feeding unless twins. It was really interesting to learn about her baby feeding journey with two children.
This post by Nikki is just so transparent it is all for the validation from strangers and the praise for doing something so commonsensical to most of us.
Nikki, you have two lovely boys...just focus on them more than contrived Instagram opportunity.

Reactions: 9
what she doesn't get is how she is making herself totally unrealatable! if she had thought that picture out better and showed herself looking frazzled, trying to juggle both bottles whilst making sure both babies have them at the right angles (this can look a lot like playing twister) and had the contents of her handbag strew over the table and mentioned how her coffee had gone cold then that would have made the post so much better, people don't want to see fake perfect with poses that have obviously had about 97 shots taken to get the perfect shot for the gram, they want real life.
I speak from experience as a twin mum (AKA supermum according to Nikki ;) ) its tough and I juggled them looking frazzled with a cold cuppa if we were out but thousands of parents do this daily as two young kids any age takes the same juggling and struggles, jump down from your high horse princess pouty and show us the real, raw side of parenting......I dare ya! ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s replied to one of the comment saying that the boys can’t sit up in wooden high chairs!!! I thought it was weird that she’d be feeding 9month olds in their car seats!
You’d think she was feeding new borns!
not really sure why 9 month olds would be desperate for milk in the middle of shopping either?? 3 meals a day and water, they wouldn’t be starving!
If they can’t sit in wooden high chairs does that mean she can never feed them when they are out?
I noticed she’d replied to someone saying about feeding a pouch in harvester and it went everywhere, the way she wrote it would suggest she’s only ever fed them solids once in public!
Beggars belief!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It’s strange...so she’s aware that they can’t sit upright at 9 months as not strong enough but yet she appears to make no effort to help them learn that skill 🤔. I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again...they will eventually learn on their own but they need the encouragement and environment to learn in. They’re not gonna wake up one day and suddenly think “Today’s the day!” and go from laying flat all the time to sitting bolt upright! Tada!!

Reactions: 17
And today she's off to London for a breakfast event. Just wow! No wonder those kids just lie there and can't do anything including sitting up. I know of someone whose baby came much earlier than those twins, the child is going to be one but has met all the milestones so far. That baby was due in September like hers but born in June. What's her excuse?! I'm sorry to say this but maybe she shouldn't have been "blessed" with them because she's not doing much to help them. There are so many people who would have loved and lived for those moments she's not spending properly with her children.

Edit: the mum to that baby I mentioned is in her early 20s and not an almost 40 year old.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
They don’t even have Bumbo seats do they? They were a godsend for my daughter from about 4-5 months. Yet she’s sold 2 of them on her Facebook page... 🤔

Reactions: 10
They don’t even have Bumbo seats do they? They were a godsend for my daughter from about 4-5 months. Yet she’s sold 2 of them on her Facebook page... 🤔
To be fair I'm not a fan of bumbo seats because they're not exactly good for their spines.

Reactions: 3
Love this @Catwinky just wait till she goes food shopping with a trolley and half the food gets eaten in the way round...she's never going to cope is she if Rat Boy or Nanna isint around! Listen to me going on when I had 3 under 3 and couldn't drive!!! 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.