Fopperholic #3 Fopperholic only cares about her weight, instead of getting those boys to sit up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I made the comment about Lawson being 'more' adorable and it probably wasnt the right choice of words so I hold my hands up. As is a common theme here, Grayson does get more of the attention and I saw the post of Lawson sitting up and I thought how beautiful is he! I was wrong, I'm sorry. They are both beautiful in their own right.
dont be worrying lovely, we've all made comments that have been with hindsight seen as another way, I get what you were saying, I see it both ways, he does seem like the underdog at times and we all want to be his cheerleader, they can't help their naff mother ;) onwards with the fopps trashing ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
dont be worrying lovely, we've all made comments that have been with hindsight seen as another way, I get what you were saying, I see it both ways, he does seem like the underdog at times and we all want to be his cheerleader, they can't help their naff mother ;) onwards with the fopps trashing ;)
Yeh, soooooo..... Fopps is a cu*t, yeh?......

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It made me laugh when she posted the insta story of the tower of blocks saying ‘how long until this gets knocked over’

Does she realise crawling doesn’t come straight after they are sitting up?!

(Well in my experience anyway - maybe my daughter was slow but she sat up at 6 months & didn’t crawl until 8 months)

OT a bit but I have followed a ‘luxe’ vlogger called Sophie Shohet for years. Sophie has the designer bags/shoes, luxury cars, beautiful home and gorgeous wardrobe. Runs her own business, goes to the gym, shares her diet. The absolute contrast between Sophie and Nikki, I just thought of it when watching Sophie’s video.
Sophie comes across as a beautiful person, not because of what she has or her looks but it’s her personality. You want to engage with her.
Yes, it’s all about ads and making money but when you see what a poor job some of these ‘influencers ‘ make of their own lives and what they actually offer...it is sad :(
Totally agree! I’ve watched Sophie for years too and she is classy 100% not begging it like fopps does!

Hide & Seek with the boys...Let me just do a close up of my LV bag 🙄
wonder if they pre plan the product placement?? I remember ages ago before the twins she did a bedroom tour and told us all the prices of each of her designer perfumes and make up items

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The boys are equally gorgeous and the laugh in the video is infectious 🥰 Nikki is still a self centred, egotistical prick!

And with Rat Boy!
I loved that programme 😂
I think it was the last thread I said Nikki reminded me of Tanya/Zoe Lucker, after someone said about her acting like a footballer’s wife wannabe. This picture is just gold! Love it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It’s the big eyes and lashes...oh and the behaviour.

• Haha
I think she has read what has been said on here and is playing it down and making out that she was concerned because everyone on here were concerned with the lack of milestones reached. If you were that concerned you’d be doing all you could to encourage them to sit up and you’d be less worried about your need for me time. I’m not saying Mother’s don’t need me time But you’d be solely focused on helping your baby/babies. X

Reactions: 6
I think it was the last thread I said Nikki reminded me of Tanya/Zoe Lucker, after someone said about her acting like a footballer’s wife wannabe. This picture is just gold! Love it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It’s the big eyes and lashes...oh and the behaviour.
Don't forget the 90's lip liner too!!

• Haha
Maybe this is what she needs , it’s strange how all these posts relating to her and now suddenly her insgram is showing them , it’s as if she’s reading these posts , the last few days I’ve noticed her insgram to be more towards the boys and not her which is a good thing , maybe she’s finally seen the light and realised less her and more focusing on the important things her boys

Reactions: 6
Is it a full moon or something, or is there a wave of seriousness/ raging Pmt hitting tattle life atm!? Literally sick of reading people telling other people what they can discuss and what they can’t etc! Nobody is putting two babies “looks” up against the other in a serious matter. It’s more to do with her clear favouritism that she’s put out there for us all to see, so I think like a previous poster has already mentioned we tend to root for Lawson a little more due to us being concerned about him being overshadowed by her actions within her Insta stories/feed etc. She seems to have it a bit more balanced very recently which i am happy to be seeing! Without contradicting myself ha I’m not telling anyone how to act but can we please not let this thread get as serious as some of the other ones on here!! :)

And with Rat Boy!
I loved that programme 😂
It’s actually them!!!!! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.