Fopperholic #3 Fopperholic only cares about her weight, instead of getting those boys to sit up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
more and more people are noticing how gaunt she's looking, she's looking older as she shrinks and its just not a good look to be promoting as a SW consultant, she clearly has issues and yet she keeps going, I know we all banter here but she will be seriously influencing some people and making others feel tit for eating a full sandwich or not being a size 8, its not right that she can carry on being a weight loss guru when she clearly has food issues and thinks sniffing chips is the way forward......she probably syns a blow job ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
If she thinks she's being active with them just now she's on for a shock when they are running rings round her ๐Ÿ˜…
But it's complete bullshit. I've got 2 that keep me on my toes and I ain't wasting away. Does she realise that sniffing and imagining food doesn't contribute to her daily calories???!!!
Iโ€™m surprised she remembers what they look like this week, guess we are in for a day of a phone in their poor faces tomorrow ๐Ÿ™ˆ.
She hasnโ€™t a clue, I really hope her sheep are starting to pick up on her unhealthy relationship! No way is she eating loads and big like she claims!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Iโ€™m surprised she remembers what they look like this week, guess we are in for a day of a phone in their poor faces tomorrow ๐Ÿ™ˆ.
She hasnโ€™t a clue, I really hope her sheep are starting to pick up on her unhealthy relationship! No way is she eating loads and big like she claims!
She remembers because she has pictures on Instagram, otherwise she would be fucked ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
more and more people are noticing how gaunt she's looking, she's looking older as she shrinks and its just not a good look to be promoting as a SW consultant, she clearly has issues and yet she keeps going, I know we all banter here but she will be seriously influencing some people and making others feel tit for eating a full sandwich or not being a size 8, its not right that she can carry on being a weight loss guru when she clearly has food issues and thinks sniffing chips is the way forward......she probably syns a blow job ๐Ÿ˜‚
If she won't put a chip in her mouth I doubt she'll put Chris' ๐Ÿ† in there either ๐Ÿ˜‚ probably just sniffs it ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Pull the other one fopp ๐Ÿ˜‚ also what she describes she ate at the station would keep me full for about an hour ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Not a chance she had that....She bragged on her stories how she had porridge and fruit before she left home and how she refused all the pastries because of eating that.

unless he covers it in quark and she licks that off ๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ he'd probably have more luck if he put a mug cake round it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Howling here! ๐Ÿ˜‚ I really donโ€™t want those visions but I bet she absolutely does! P.s tis much nicer on Foppsโ€™ Thread, the hinch one is viscious, nearly didnโ€™t make it out alive ha, think Iโ€™ll just stick to twins not sitting up and sniffing food and dodgy headbands ๐Ÿ˜†

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Howling here! ๐Ÿ˜‚ I really donโ€™t want those visions but I bet she absolutely does! P.s tis much nicer on Foppsโ€™ Thread, the hinch one is viscous, nearly didnโ€™t make it out alive ha, think Iโ€™ll just stick to twins not sitting up and sniffing food and dodgy headbands ๐Ÿ˜†
Itโ€™s getting so serious on there

Reactions: 3
Howling here! ๐Ÿ˜‚ I really donโ€™t want those visions but I bet she absolutely does! P.s tis much nicer on Foppsโ€™ Thread, the hinch one is viscous, nearly didnโ€™t make it out alive ha, think Iโ€™ll just stick to twins not sitting up and sniffing food and dodgy headbands ๐Ÿ˜†
I quit that thread too ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 7
I was howling writing it....so off topic. She gets embarrassed mentioning anything sex wise which i find hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
the hinch thread is all kinds of messed up, I started my tattle journey on there and swiftly left, cleaning instagrammers is a damn good thread too but this is my true home ha

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I didnโ€™t think Iโ€™d ever say this but Iโ€™m so thankful Fopps didnโ€™t put the boys in highchairs from newborn just as another braggy wealth thing!! I donโ€™t care who tells me about the Tripp Trapps having a newborn attachment, newborns donโ€™t need a highchair put up for them to come home to, apologies for blending the hinch/Fopps threads but Iโ€™m still worked up, and I need a distraction from Chrisโ€™ manhood involving mugcakes!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.