Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Hi guys it’s Lawson here, I hope you’re all super proud of me, I’ve decided to stop listening to the ignorant crazy lashes lady they call mummy and see to this sitting up business by myself! If crazy lady wants to give Grayson all the attention I’ve decided I’ll show her how cute I am and I can do things I should have been doing a few weeks back! Just you all wait until I’m cruising around and dribbling all over her furniture with sticky hands muhaha love Law Law.....did I do it right?! 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Notjustatwinmum

She’s really going to town with this corrected age thing! Can you imagine if we all walked around saying well my baby is 1 but actuallly 11 months and 12 days and 3 seconds if corrected!!
My son was two weeks late maybe I should be doing his birthday party two weeks early just so everybody knows 🙄
I agree! My twins were born at 29weeks. One twin stopped growing at 26 weeks. He weighed 900g and I was told he probably wouldn’t survive. At 9 months old ( not corrected) he could sit with support ie those rings they sit in or a high chair etc. I was so conscious that they were likely to have delayed development which they did but I spent so much time giving them opportunities to get stronger.
Ps I was a size 8 ( because that’s obviously so important when it comes to parenting 🙄) single parent so does that make me more superior to fopps as a mere superhero? Single superhero over here 🤣🤣🤣
Ps it was bloody hard work I wish she would show that!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
Hang on, who took the candid pic then??! 'Chris was off unloading the car so I fed them on my own'
Did she flag down a stranger to take a pic to show that she can manage feeding her 2 babies on her own?! Deffo a contender for Mum of the year award now 👏

• Haha
New thread suggestion for Fopps...Busy mum of two, her life is a battle yet she keeps up to date with her thread on Tattle 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Shivers

VIP Member
She’s done another haul video? After spending yesterday with her PT and getting her hair done and the day before in London, she spends this morning on a video about clothes from Primark?!

Jesus Christ any wonder the boys are so underdeveloped. Tell us again how little me time you have and how much you need a holiday :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 21

Wren27

OMG what a cow Fopps is! That is her playing the victim yet again, milking attention from her followers. This Lucy girl has it absolutely bang on.
Amazed she’s left these comments up, can you delete off YouTube?
Just seen the comment someone else has left in response, ‘u cant judge until you are a mum’! And this poor girl has had failed ivfs?! What a pair of bitches they are.

• Wow
  • Sad

Rachie

She hates tattle been mention on her page and will delete any references to it...so, let's all start commenting 😂
Hahaha. Was thinking of suggesting similar for when she's 40,000 feet in the air on 24th June, and she can't stop us saying what we want for a few hours 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
So I've lingered for quite a while and not commented so far, but filming while your child is crying in the background is a big bloody NO for me. Just horrid!

Reactions: 20

Keepitreal66

Some twat has actually said they were in Milton Keynes today and had they seen fopp they would have been star struck?!! I worry for society with people like this able to roam round freely!

• Haha
  • Sick

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
Guys it's all good, I've worked out what happened!! Chris left to go sort the car (she said unloading but I'm assuming he was packing her Primark bags in the boot) when he came back (as quickly as he could) he saw a rare moment where Fopp was looking after the (sleeping) boys with no help from the grandparents or himself so he had to capture the moment on camera. Just incase it never happens again.

Can't believe how rude she was in those replies. It doesn't state he took the pic in her post! A lot of people were curious. She didn't have to be so snarky!

• Haha
  • Heart

Buggeroff

VIP Member
And it’s likely that she’s only using it because she picked it up on a discussion about the same thing on here, rather than having it used by HV or GP. Funny, don’t think she ever mentioned it before then just happened to use it for justification within the next day or so.
Tbh I don’t really see hers aS premature and when she did a thing on world prematurity day I just wanted to slap her with a wet fish as she has NO idea what neonatal care is like having to look at your baby in a incubator and go through weeks in hospital

• Heart
  • Sad

little07miss

Chatty Member
So I got up super early this morning. 6.30am is a bloody lie in love! Just wait till you're already in your 2nd coffee and 3rd episode of paw patrol by 6.30!

Just had to go on for a giggle now 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what the hell is a cross-ent!!! You can take the chav out of Coventry...

• Haha
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
That speech on her stories about being happy with her size and not being perfect at SW is totally cos she's read here about being reported, she has never ever been relaxed about her food, her size, her weight and I doubt she even gets close to her weekly syns on the kiddie portions she eats......we all remember the cheesy chips right?
This is damage control fopps styleeeee ;)

• Heart

little07miss

Chatty Member
Oh this morning post with all the usual 'Oh people are just jealous' comments. Not entirely sure what I'm meant to be jealous of though?
Hair...fake
Forehead...fake
Smile...fake
Tits...fake
Persona...fake
I wouldn't even be surprised if the handbag was fake 😂

And you all know damn well that if she reads this the only thing that will irk her is that I've suggested she's not got the money to buy a real handbag. She'll not be bothered that I think she's faker than a love island romance!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Scullybob

VIP Member
EVERYONE SHE ATE A QUARTER OF A SANDWICH!!!!!!!!
The slimming world ethos us that you should never feel hungry. She left home at 5.30am having already had breakfast. The only other thing she ate was a quarter of a sandwich until she got home where she had a small portion of spag bol with a quarter teaspoon of cheese. That is not healthy. Why didn't she take a lot of fruit and some high fi bars and a few babybell cheeses if she didn't know what food would be available. Oh, I know why, because it wouldn't fit in her stupid Gucci bag! A slimming world consultant would never tell you to deprive yourself of food, if sw food isn't available make other healthy choices, this would not include eating a quarter of a sarnie. Other observations is that she had her photo taken with another mum who was also sporting a Gucci bag identical to hers. What's the betting she'll be off to Gucci at the weekend to get a bigger and better one. She also chose to sit around the train station for 2 hours rather than forking out 30 quid for an earlier train so that she could read magazines and drink coffee. She spends well in excess of that a week on tat, so you would have thought she would have wanted to get home to the boys. She could have read a mag and had coffee on the train. Plus she's off out tomorrow to get her hair done. What a hard life.

• Wow
  • Haha

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
The fact that she actually lies in that comment back too
She’s only not with them from 1pm on Thursdays? 🤨
How about the pt sessions, days out in London (such hard graft you know), having her hair done, she’s had more date nights in less than a year than I have had in nearly 4 years! That’s not me moaning either, it’s by choice that I don’t palm my children off that often! She should just go the whole hog and put them in full time nursery!

• Sad
  • Heart