Fopperholic #3 Fopperholic only cares about her weight, instead of getting those boys to sit up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, Flopp has washed her hair today and eaten a Subway. “Oh my god, Nikki. I washed my hair too today...you’re my inspiration!”.....*eye roll and a big yawn*
Aah but did you do a big flick of washed hair, like you were wanting to be sponsored by L’Oreal and do much touching of hair subsequently? Is that a MASSIVE eye roll and yawning like you have so tired because you have to look after two,yes two babies? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
I am genuinely appalled by the hate that she is getting. I followed her from her video on you tube. I want to ask you all where is the hate for all these dads? Where do we slag dads off for going off to work to leave us to look after the kids? I want these threads.
So one second we are all concerned with her post partrum and think she has it. If you were at all concerned with her having it, you surely would not spend time slagging her off and saying what a crap mum she is. To the people who want to report her, that is ridiculous! Children do develop at different ages, I’m guessing she knows her kids better than all of us and I’m sure she’s probably worried about it. It’s awful that you are all saying stuff about her children because as mums we worry about everything in terms of development. And let’s be honest, even if your not on instagram people love to tell you “shouldn’t they be doing this by now?” We all know how awful this feels. This is awful that you’ve made a thread on it.
And you’ve all hoped he’s having an affair?!? So basically to sum it up, you all think she’s a tit mum for getting her kids in a routine, you all think/hope her husband is having affair and her kids are undeveloped and spent ages slagging her off for it to the point you’ll report it. So again, I’ll ask where are the threads that you’ve done exactly the same for the men/husbands?
YAWN

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Aah but did you do a big flick of washed hair, like you were wanting to be sponsored by L’Oreal and do much touching of hair subsequently? Is that a MASSIVE eye roll and yawning like you have so tired because you have to look after two,yes two babies? :ROFLMAO:
Damn, I forgot the flick of the hair....I still have so much to learn 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am genuinely appalled by the hate that she is getting. I followed her from her video on you tube. I want to ask you all where is the hate for all these dads? Where do we slag dads off for going off to work to leave us to look after the kids? I want these threads.
So one second we are all concerned with her post partrum and think she has it. If you were at all concerned with her having it, you surely would not spend time slagging her off and saying what a crap mum she is. To the people who want to report her, that is ridiculous! Children do develop at different ages, I’m guessing she knows her kids better than all of us and I’m sure she’s probably worried about it. It’s awful that you are all saying stuff about her children because as mums we worry about everything in terms of development. And let’s be honest, even if your not on instagram people love to tell you “shouldn’t they be doing this by now?” We all know how awful this feels. This is awful that you’ve made a thread on it.
And you’ve all hoped he’s having an affair?!? So basically to sum it up, you all think she’s a tit mum for getting her kids in a routine, you all think/hope her husband is having affair and her kids are undeveloped and spent ages slagging her off for it to the point you’ll report it. So again, I’ll ask where are the threads that you’ve done exactly the same for the men/husbands?
Why don’t you start a thread then slagging off the dads? FOD gets pelters on here as does fit hubby & mr Hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Howling 😂😂😂😂 just like when one of the boys fell of the bed when she was doing her stories
OMG for real? I totally missed that 😮

I saw someone had commented on another post that they were jealous of how often she shops as they were a single parent on low income. Fopp replied something along the lines of ‘ahhh hun! I’d send you some of my stuff when I have a clear out if you were my size!’

I was gobsmacked! Patronising or what.
Oh my god she's a b**ch

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Well I can’t comment on other insta accounts as I don’t follow any but when I was following braggerholic the reason I commented on her and not him was because she’s the one posting numerous pictures and videos of the boys every single day, not the dad.

He works (albeit I don’t know how difficult a golf coach job really is) but he does seem to be away a lot for it. Nikki has to work one day a week and from home the rest of the time, and documents the rest of her dull shallow life for all to see on a public account so she’s going to be commented on whether she likes it or not. We would comment to her directly but she blocks anyone who dares not to massage her ego on her page and you tube, and Facebook so where else can people say what they think about her? That’s the reason websites like this exist so people can discuss these accounts without them attempting to delete anything remotely negative about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m not going to slag to men off. You’re missing my point. My point is where are all the men slagging the men off? And her hand bands are amazing! I love a hair band. And a bit of leopard print. Oh and I’m nearly 40! 😍

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
The husbands aren't the ones pocketing the pennies by pasting their kids all over the Internet. Also if she had any concerns we would have seen a video all about how she went to the HV clinic or the GP to get it looked into.

Reactions: 14
I’m not going to slag to men off. You’re missing my point. My point is where are all the men slagging the men off? And her hand bands are amazing! I love a hair band. And a bit of leopard print. Oh and I’m nearly 40! 😍
Nicki is this you?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I am genuinely appalled that you think all these fathers need a thread on how awful they are.
Just with the Channel Mum vloggers, Nikki’s fellow mummy vloggers who promote a family channel, praise is given when due to both parents. Lee Meldrum, Warren Conway and even Steve Hobson get slated sure, but praised for when they do show they are good fathers.
You want people on here to stop being so negative about Nikki then go on to list how she has she has been slated...but surely if you have read through the threads you will have seen how when reporting her children was mentioned, others shut it down. When body shaming is mentioned, posters will say when lines are crossed. There was even someone defending the macro diet for the boys. It is not a one sided slate-a-thon on here. Not on this thread or others. There is plenty of praise/defending and constructive criticism too...but no, let’s jump on how everyone on here is so nasty.
A few days ago it was mentioned about being a Supermum because if you look after twins, then you qualify for supermum status...I posted that I was not the Super Mum in our house...I am lucky to have an amazing husband. Why did Nikki not mention Super Dads? Where are Nikki’s posts about all the good stuff that dads do?
These Instamums are a business. If I go for an appraisal at work, nobody questions what my husband does...as he does not work there. It’s the same principle, the Instamum is selling on her platform...why are we questioning what input her husband has? I agree, comments about Nikki’s husband having an affair...not on. Those comments and others I don’t agree with...I scroll past. I am on a trash thread...I know what to expect. I suggest you scroll past anything you don’t like and start a thread about slating fathers if you feel this strongly.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
how do you know everyone here is female? I take it you yourself are a man with a passion for leopard print headbands?
actually men do slag men off and even women. bodybuilding forums discuss fake nattys...football forums get pretty heated. At my work the men have a good witch and a whinge too.
its actually a crap point to make out that women can't have opinions and that perhaps it should be left for the men to decide man to man if there's an issue, it's just a ridiculous and ignorant statement. However, you have made a great place marker so thanks!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Nicola Ryan as I live and breathe

• Haha
Hi Nikki is that you?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You said where are the threads slagging dads off? Bore off with your headband and mug cake

• Haha
Busted you boring vapid bint 🤣

• Heart
Oh do duck off! If you're that concerned, make your own damn husband thread!

I think it's pretty appalling that you only come here defending yourself Nikki once your precious headbands are insulted 😂 headbands belong on the head of preteen girls, not 40 year old women 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol were you bored last night Nikki!!
You have skimmed the surface and read when you wanted and avoided the points in between.
Nobody has issues with you having a routine, just how regimented it is.
Your boys don’t sit, you don’t even attempt to sit them up!
You bang on and on about your dress size, great as a SW consultant. People have said on here that you have made them feel tit. They followed you for SW inspiration not to be belittled because they haven’t dropped baby weight like you!!
If you took the negative with the positive, rather than block people for having an opinion (not trolling!!!) then you probably wouldn’t have threads like this! But you can’t take the bad stuff, your world must be all sparkle and glitter, because I face criticism in my work life. I take it in the chin and learn from it 🤷🏼‍♀️ .
And as somebody has already said, nobody wants to report you and your children, it was totally shut down by others here. Now go shred your printouts, put your highlighter away and go enjoy your babies. But please do us a favour, stop shoving the damm phone in their poor faces and spend time with them! 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
And tried to overline her lips 😂

Ok so I've clearly got too much time on hands here... But is anyone else totally shocked at how different she looks?! I swear its like two different people.
I have to say I think she looks better now than the wedding

Reactions: 2
Hi Nikki is that you?
Nearly 40 and still wearing a hair band ...good chance it is!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Lol were you bored last night Nikki!!
You have skimmed the surface and read when you wanted and avoided the points in between.
Nobody has issues with you having a routine, just how regimented it is.
Your boys don’t sit, you don’t even attempt to sit them up!
You bang on and on about your dress size, great as a SW consultant. People have said on here that you have made them feel tit. They followed you for SW inspiration not to be belittled because they haven’t dropped baby weight like you!!
If you took the negative with the positive, rather than block people for having an opinion (not trolling!!!) then you probably wouldn’t have threads like this! But you can’t take the bad stuff, your world must be all sparkle and glitter, because I face criticism in my work life. I take it in the chin and learn from it 🤷🏼‍♀️ .
And as somebody has already said, nobody wants to report you and your children, it was totally shut down by others here. Now go shred your printouts, put your highlighter away and go enjoy your babies. But please do us a favour, stop shoving the damm phone in their poor faces and spend time with them! 😘
And Ditch the hair bands- leave that style tip where it deserves to be with the under 10's....🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.