Fopperholic #3 Fopperholic only cares about her weight, instead of getting those boys to sit up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s replied to one of the comment saying that the boys can’t sit up in wooden high chairs!!! I thought it was weird that she’d be feeding 9month olds in their car seats!
You’d think she was feeding new borns!
not really sure why 9 month olds would be desperate for milk in the middle of shopping either?? 3 meals a day and water, they wouldn’t be starving!
If they can’t sit in wooden high chairs does that mean she can never feed them when they are out?
I noticed she’d replied to someone saying about feeding a pouch in harvester and it went everywhere, the way she wrote it would suggest she’s only ever fed them solids once in public!
Beggars belief!!
How was she so successful being a manager at SW when she can't cope with 2 small children? Why isint she giving them a sippy cup at 9 months old? They can drink water if they are thirsty!! She's making a huge thing of all this!! The sheep are the last people she should listen to and if she has any brain cells she will work it out by herself duh! Maybe the hairbands too tight and she can't think ....

Reactions: 8
I’m guessing she’s at some channel mum event today and we can expect several posed pictures and a caption of her fawning all over her insta mum idols like Lucy Jessica Carter and saying how stunning and pretty they all are 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's so rude to anyone who doesn't butt munch her....this lady was only suggesting another option and fopp went on the deffensive. No wonder she's got so many haters.
She really has a tone with those who dare to question or suggest anything other than FoppsWay, really really rude.

Reactions: 12
She really has a tone with those who dare to question or suggest anything other than FoppsWay, really really rude.
Can just imagine the VERY VERY wide eyes as she reads the comments and replies :LOL:

Reactions: 11
How was she so successful being a manager at SW when she can't cope with 2 small children? Why isint she giving them a sippy cup at 9 months old? They can drink water if they are thirsty!! She's making a huge thing of all this!! The sheep are the last people she should listen to and if she has any brain cells she will work it out by herself duh! Maybe the hairbands too tight and she can't think ....
Because children require love and attention, two things fopps can't share. At group she takes stage to talk about herself for an hour, is my guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh there's a new thread title too.... FoppsWay or the Blocked way 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Because children require love and attention, two things fopps can't share. At group she takes stage to talk about herself for an hour, is my guess.
Think you are right! She watches way too many reality shows so she clearly thinks she's some kind of celebrity!!!

Reactions: 10
How patronising and passive aggressive is the blowing a kiss emoji 😂 clearly feeling touchy she got caught out!

I remember seeing her and fit hubs in Debenhams once (she lives not far from me). The twins had not long been born and she strutted into the cafe in her thigh high boots and face full of make up so clearly looking for attention. She placed the pram where everyone could see and then when people came up to her to coo over the twins she looked at them like tit 😂
She’s such an hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When first joined SW, I bought a magazine with free joiners voucher and her story was in it. I thought she looked fab and I was inspired....after sporadically following her for a few years, now, I can 💯 say I wouldn't like to be anything like her. The shallowness, arrogance, fakeness.....to name a few. Bleurgh & puke.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I hate the way she puts a question at the end of a grid post. Only does it for engagement as she doesn’t care about other people’s lives. She’s a twit!

Reactions: 17
She’s really going to town with this corrected age thing! Can you imagine if we all walked around saying well my baby is 1 but actuallly 11 months and 12 days and 3 seconds if corrected!!
My son was two weeks late maybe I should be doing his birthday party two weeks early just so everybody knows 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
my consultant has advised that we complain about her as she is extremely concerned.
Is there an email address or contact that you can share? I’m no longer a SW member but agree that her posts and message she’s giving out is way off the SW ethos.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She’s really going to town with this corrected age thing! Can you imagine if we all walked around saying well my baby is 1 but actuallly 11 months and 12 days and 3 seconds if corrected!!
My son was two weeks late maybe I should be doing his birthday party two weeks early just so everybody knows 🙄
Mine were 2 months early so you do normally correct it as they do take longer to reach milestones but it’s More health visors and doctors that do corrected age! However with her twins she got to 35 weeks which is basically one week off term for a twin pregnancy. However by 8 months they should be sitting!

Reactions: 7
Is there an email address or contact that you can share? I’m no longer a SW member but agree that her posts and message she’s giving out is way off the SW ethos.
There is the head office address. we are going to complain there and if the complaints are not followed up then further step should taken. i wish there was a journalist on this thread

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There is the head office address. we are going to complain there and if the complaints are not followed up then further step should taken. i wish there was a journalist on this thread
Someone had commented the other day something similar but I'd like to request a copy of their social media policy - surely a company like SW should have one and I'm pretty sure that she's not portraying the image that they expect. I'd be interested if they were bothered though

Reactions: 7
Mine were 2 months early so you do normally correct it as they do take longer to reach milestones but it’s More health visors and doctors that do corrected age! However with her twins she got to 35 weeks which is basically one week off term for a twin pregnancy. However by 8 months they should be sitting!
Fully appreciate you correct it for HV and doctors and for the wonder weeks app etc. But walking around telling people is a bit far fetched I feel!

Reactions: 4
Someone had commented the other day something similar but I'd like to request a copy of their social media policy - surely a company like SW should have one and I'm pretty sure that she's not portraying the image that they expect. I'd be interested if they were bothered though

Reactions: 5
The fact that slimming world ever employed her is wrong. Her highest weight of 11st7 or whatever is barely overweight for her height. She wants to be super skinny, which she has every right to be , but sw should not be promoting unhealthy losses. It's a group where many members have struggled for years, tried many things. Fopperbollocks has shown how superficial she is online many times, and I know I wouldn't feel comfortable as her group member.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What is it people are complaining about with regards to her SW ethos? I don't read her stuff thoroughly (mainly because she invokes bad karma feels in me), so just wondering/being nosey (I'm assuming people aren't complaining about her just being a big stupid nob head....)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.