Footballers and Wags #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, only 26. Should be at the pinnacle of his career at the moment and playing in big tournaments for England. Such a waste, he’s going to regret it big time.
My tattle God Son will be nothing like that he’s got KDB vibes about him and he’s still in the womb 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve always said that about the adoptive parents and their son proper sly fair weather friends.

He’ll end up penniless or dead, what a waste of a talent and he’s only 26
They were supposedly guiding him with his career and money due to their own business past. I wouldn’t be surprised to find all there business’ had crumbled

Reactions: 8
But if that's her priority, she can get that much closer to home. There would be a queue of 8-figure-salary, mixed race NBA/NFL/MLS players for her.
Barely MLS lol. There’s a lot of sports she can dive into in America or rappers or actors. I always wondered why she went with dele when Mbappe follows her lolol.

Dele’s story makes me truly sad. While yes he’s a grown man and can make his own decision to change his life, I have seen some friends and family who have fallen or cyclical terrible behaviour because of their family history - some form of abuse, narcissist parent, etc m. It can ruin lives and without proper guidance or the will to really do the constant work for change, it’s really heart breaking. I’m hoping someone can help him bc there’s currently no good souls in his life.

Reactions: 13
Dean Smith taking the empty managerial chair at Leicester apparently, sounds trial and error as only until the end of the season, so depends if they stay up or not I guess.

Reactions: 4
It’s hit that point in the season where city turn into monsters and don’t lose a single game, stay safe arsenal fans ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.