Footballers and Wags #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It defintely looks like he did from this clip.
Yeah he defo elbowed him...

What the duck. If I was klopp I would be going mad. I would be furious
---
Just seen another angle and it's BAD

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
That linesman is going to be in serious trouble I genuinely can't believe he did that.
As he should be.

The Fulham player got an 8 match ban for touching the ref. So the punishment should be just as bad for actually hitting a player

Reactions: 10
It definitely looks like he did from this clip.

Omg.

I thought maybe he was probably trying to push him off in a “get off my arm,” way but yeah that looks pretty bad 😭. Linesman will likely get banned.

Reactions: 8
Genuine question - where would arsenal be if they done the right thing and suspended the rapist ”suspected” it makes you wonder if he ever gets charged how would they explain there reasons for never suspending him, the loyals wouldn’t care but others may be enraged

Klopp will be the next Leicester manager that’s his level now. Liverpool are shite.

Happy Easter you lovely bunnies 😘
Klopp just kept your title dreams alive, respect him. Happy Easter indeed ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I know he’s probably just pissed at himself but Salah walking straight down the tunnel irrationally irks me, like the team came back from 2-0 down? And the fans were behind them, thank them at least 😭

Crazy game. Like sky sports just said Ramsdale was outstanding 👏 👏👏👏👏
Agreed!

Reactions: 12
Come on Cityyyyyy, City fans you’ve adopted the rest of us on this thread till the end of the season #RootingForYou x

• Heart
I know he’s probably just pissed at himself but Salah walking straight down the tunnel irrationally irks me, like the team came back from 2-0 down? And the fans were behind them, thank them at least 😭

Agreed!
I also feel like he's probably pissed that a pen wasn't considered when he went down in the box toward the end.

Have to say though, Ramsdale had an incredible game, especially that last 10 minutes 👏

Reactions: 8
IMO whoever wins the game on the 26th April is going to win the league, I can still see City possibly losing their game in hand against Brighton as they will want to get into Europe next season and will not go down without a fight and I wouldn't be at all surprised if Everton manage to get a point as they seem to be City's bogey team for some reason. Looking at Arsenal's fixtures I can see them possibly losing their game against Newcastle as they will want to secure Champions League football next season and I think Brighton might get a point as they have a good record at the Emirates stadium.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Maybe Robbo/Liverpool will get a voucher good for three free yellow-card-worthy fouls, to be redeemed in the match(es) of their choice before the end of the season. Sure the lino isn't the only one who's been tempted to give him a bit of an elbow.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.