Footballers and Wags #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This comment ffs. 😭😭

He’s trampy. He’s one of them who doesn’t know when to go home sat on the kitchen floor chatting bubbles.

You would never believe he’s played at a World Cup and in a champions league final, his decline is a sad sight.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Just in time for story this morning saying he’s out for the rest of the season with a hip injury… 😬

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Cindy no longer following him, everyone’s had enough of him it seems. Genuinely tho do hope he gets the help he needs asap as I’ve said time and time again before it’s too late

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Just in time for story this morning saying he’s out for the rest of the season with a hip injury… 😬
I know he brought a lot of it on himself but I still can’t help but feel sorry for him. He was one of the most promising young players in world football and it’s sad to see it turn out like this. It’s exactly why young players like Bellingham have to be careful and not start believing their own hype, he seems like he’s got the mentality though unlike Dele who was more interested in partying.

Reactions: 17
Someone needs to collect him and shake him, he doesn’t even care anymore.

Such a sad sight. He should be fighting for an England place not being photographed like this. Hope he has some genuine people around him to help him before it gets worse.

Reactions: 13
Cindy no longer following him, everyone’s had enough of him it seems. Genuinely tho do hope he gets the help he needs asap as I’ve said time and time again before it’s too late

Never was going to be long term . Cindy will be onto an American sport personal with better profiles.

Praying for City to win the league I wont hear the end of it from my Arsenal loving work mates.

Also what is britney D doing to herself when she isn't showing off , she is starting to look like lizzie cundy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What the hell did she ever see in him? Did she just look at his Instagram and assume he's successful because he's got a lot of followers? Imagine giving up your life in LA to go and move to Turkey to see your loser boyfriend getting booed by his own fans every week, getting publicly criticised by his manager and reading articles about how how he's one of football's biggest downfalls. She must have been so embarrassed.

It may sound harsh, but I've no sympathy. He's a grown man who is responsible for his own failure, and only he can be the one to turn it around. In terms of "getting the right people around him", he had actual Jose Mourinho around him and chose to ignore him. If he thinks he's above Jose, he's beyond help imo. And please don't play the "think of his mental health" card.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I know he brought a lot of it on himself but I still can’t help but feel sorry for him. He was one of the most promising young players in world football and it’s sad to see it turn out like this. It’s exactly why young players like Bellingham have to be careful and not start believing their own hype, he seems like he’s got the mentality though unlike Dele who was more interested in partying.
Bellingham has a mature head and he also has a good family behind him. Sadly I think it may be too late for Dele.

Reactions: 16
His crap family need to do something and stage an intervention and get Dele to treatment/rehab. Or someone else near him, who has some sense.

Reactions: 17
Bellingham has a mature head and he also has a good family behind him. Sadly I think it may be too late for Dele.
Yeah considering he’s only 19 he has an amazing attitude and the fact that he’s already captained Dortmund multiple times is insane. Does Dele still have contact with his family? The ones that took him in that is, not his birth parents.

Reactions: 6
What the hell did she ever see in him? Did she just look at his Instagram and assume he's successful because he's got a lot of followers? Imagine giving up your life in LA to go and move to Turkey to see your loser boyfriend getting booed by his own fans every week, getting publicly criticised by his manager and reading articles about how how he's one of football's biggest downfalls. She must have been so embarrassed.

It may sound harsh, but I've no sympathy. He's a grown man who is responsible for his own failure, and only he can be the one to turn it around. In terms of "getting the right people around him", he had actual Jose Mourinho around him and chose to ignore him. If he thinks he's above Jose, he's beyond help imo. And please don't play the "think of his mental health" card.
She saw the $$$ and knew she’d benefit

She saw the $$$ and knew she’d benefit
But if that's her priority, she can get that much closer to home. There would be a queue of 8-figure-salary, mixed race NBA/NFL/MLS players for her.

Yeah considering he’s only 19 he has an amazing attitude and the fact that he’s already captained Dortmund multiple times is insane. Does Dele still have contact with his family? The ones that took him in that is, not his birth parents.
They were using him as much as his birth parents were

• Sad
His crap family need to do something and stage an intervention and get Dele to treatment/rehab. Or someone else near him, who has some sense.
They need to stop flying private for a start. The gravy train is about to come to a stop

I do feel bad for Dele, I know he didn’t help himself but it’s sad to see how far he’s dropped

They were using him as much as his birth parents were
I’ve always said that about the adoptive parents and their son proper sly fair weather friends.

He’ll end up penniless or dead, what a waste of a talent and he’s only 26

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I’ve always said that about the adoptive parents and their son proper sly fair weather friends.

He’ll end up penniless or dead, what a waste of a talent and he’s only 26
Yep, only 26. Should be at the pinnacle of his career at the moment and playing in big tournaments for England. Such a waste, he’s going to regret it big time.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.