Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

redstraw16

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I can’t take the idea of anyone flirting with Foden seriously, all I see is that bloody cat pic, and you all know the one I mean 😭

7171868E-52E2-4927-B499-E619AAEA7547.jpeg

sorry to any Foden fans 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30

olivia321

VIP Member
I’m going to say this as clear as possible as I don’t want any confusion

Fuck Arsenal

Have a lovely day everyone ✌😘💙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

futbolista

VIP Member
Sharing this post from a Spanish activist and writer that I follow.

A footballer Alberto Lejarraga - keeper for Marbella FC in the lower league in Spain came out as gay when promoted to 4th division. Not really circulating in football news. I hope he is supported and that more athletes can be themselves and love who they love publicly.

I used translation on the post and screen shot To share

IMG_7268.jpeg

IMG_7269.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 28

pixxyy

VIP Member
I have seen on the Jack Grealish thread that some people are saying that it is Phil who she was caught flirting with, I have to say I didn't expect to see this on Sunday night it has all of a sudden got really exciting on this thread.
Nah surely she isnt stupid enough to risk the wrath of Becca & Ma Foden

• Haha
Reactions: 25

olivia321

VIP Member
Big West Ham fan here

Forever blowing bubbles, Rice Rice baby, come
on you irons, pie and mash governor

A Boshhhh

• Haha

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Great initiative this one, always wonder what actual support the young ones receive when they are let go from academies tbh.

• Heart

pixxyy

VIP Member
That'd been City we all know Grealish wouldve been having a chat regardless of who the kid supports

• Heart
Reactions: 24

CeCesworld

VIP Member
Ferdinand on BT, “The refs made it all about him”.
Bloody hell. Ever looked in a mirror Rio?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

olivia321

VIP Member
I see the twitter fan boys who love Andrew Tate are now biggin up Achraf Hakimi like he’s some sort of smart minded god for his sly money antics when in reality he’s a rapist rat piece of shit.

His ex wife is probably just happy to be able to walk away with her self respect.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

olivia321

VIP Member
I see Ben White's fiancée Milly had her hen weekend there. Must be getting married soon within the next couple of months… was it just over a year ago they got together? Seems quick!
Him and James Maddison would be better suited, they could share those Claire’s Accessories multi pack earrings they both wear.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

olivia321

VIP Member
Olivia in Manchester who’s never been to Southampton in her life….

Screaming the house down like she’s got a Southampton season ticket

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Popupchick

VIP Member
I dont believe sasha flirting because 1 she truly looks like she has no flirty nature and 2 I can't see jack getting pissed enough to unfollow if it's just a flirt.

Bloody hell jacks cheats how many times and nothing so think he's decided to end it. Cuz no way she's gonna

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
I have a completely irrational hatred for Richarlison, seeing him score (although I’m not convinced he touched it) and then celebrate like he’d won the World Cup only for them to concede the winner minutes later was rather lovely.

• Haha
  • Heart

spilldatea

VIP Member
That'd been City we all know Grealish wouldve been having a chat regardless of who the kid supports

now this is good PR (or just y’know, a bunch of nice people)

also i remember the story about roy keene going mad at the united team for being rude to the guy who gets the balls signed for kids/charities/auctions and taking it to the big man who went mad at the team. it doesn’t take anything to not be a massive bellend. it’s like their egos are so massive they can’t even see they’re being rude little twats.

Last edited:
  • Heart