Footballers and Wags #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely if they are having to come out and apologize for VAR & refereeing errors multiple times in one season then it’s time for a change?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I didn't make any predictions in the on the pitch based ones as I chickened out. Next season though I promise i'll show you how awful I am at it.

Just rereading old threads & all your predictions. Couple thought Utd would get Carabao but mainly we arnt mentioned :ROFLMAO: So i'm counting that as we over achieved

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I wonder if Brighton could sue PGMOL if they marginally fail to finish top 4.
I doubt it. Unless they hadn’t dropped any other points in a season they would have to prove it was those particular points that caused them to not finish top 4.

Actually ignore that because that’s kind of what you’re saying. If it was marginal then they’d be able to prove it.
I still don’t think they could though. Nothing ever happens to refs - they aren’t even accountable for their decisions.

Reactions: 3
I’ll let them have that one 🤣 They’re hurting and I love it. That wee goon Todd Cantwell is on Instagram saying they lost the game but Celtic never won it 😭😂
Seen him in Silverburn couple of weeks ago. If he was chocolate he’d eat himself!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Curtis Jones starting against the league leaders…

I’m choosing to ignore the lineup & the game for my own sanity. I’m at the pub and they don’t have it on the TV thankfully so i’m just going to pretend it’s not even happening 😭 It can’t get any worse tbh we’ve already taken multiple batterings this season so another one won’t hurt 💀

Fabinho has been loving a dodgy tackle recently so my hope for todays game is that he snaps Partey’s leg ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Where have this Crystal Palace been all season? They look like a completely different team under Roy.

Reactions: 8
This has GOT to be fake news! 🤣🤣

Next he’ll be in the Stamford Bridge dressing room like this… 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Klopp will be the next Leicester manager that’s his level now. Liverpool are shite.

Happy Easter you lovely bunnies 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.