Footballers and Wags #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Robbo/Liverpool will get a voucher good for three free yellow-card-worthy fouls, to be redeemed in the match(es) of their choice before the end of the season. Sure the lino isn't the only one who's been tempted to give him a bit of an elbow.
Maybe. Or with a bit of luck the ugly prick of a linesman will be banned for 8 games like Mitrovic is, wouldn’t count on it though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe. Or with a bit of luck the ugly prick of a linesman will be banned for 8 games like Mitrovic is, wouldn’t count on it though 🤣
i don’t even think an 8 game ban would even be comparable cos they hardly impact the game do they. it’s a bit different when it’s a key player who impacts games and not having them is the difference between winning and losing. i hope he gets punished in a different way. not having to go work for 8 days sounds like bliss to me 😂

Zinchenko I love you mate, but you are gonna have to take the L 😭 He has probably seen first hand the rampage Pep goes on during a close title race and knows they might have fucked it today, he can sense that city are cooking something up to catch Arsenal 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i don’t even think an 8 game ban would even be comparable cos they hardly impact the game do they. it’s a bit different when it’s a key player who impacts games and not having them is the difference between winning and losing. i hope he gets punished in a different way. not having to go work for 8 days sounds like bliss to me 😂
worse punishment i can think of is make him watch our games from the Van Gaal era 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was hacked I never said anything.

YNWA, Mo Salah the Egptian king laaa, 7 times and all that, get the Beatles on repeat

MCFC the corrupt champions of 22/23

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Harry Kane… I wish I could wind people up as easily as you do tbh😭 David Maddock you 100% smell of fish you absolute fanny 🤣

• Haha
Harry Kane… I wish I could wind people up as easily as you do tbh😭 David Maddock you 100% smell of fish you absolute fanny 🤣
Lol he has a point though. There is some dodgy tit going on with refs & other officials in this league, it’s spooky 😭

Reactions: 2
I think it’s just that the officials in the league are tit.

Notice how Lemina was sent off for “being the third player to approach the ref” but this hasn’t happened since…(has it??) They need to mic them up so we know what’s been said

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lol he has a point though. There is some dodgy tit going on with refs & other officials in this league, it’s spooky 😭
I mean we have the shittest refs in the prem so its no surprise, there’s a reason they’re never selected for WCs etc. I could do a list as long as my arm of decisions spurs have been screwed over with, but so could every other team in the league. VAR and the refs are tit and I think thats the main motto here😂

Reactions: 10
I think it’s just that the officials in the league are tit.

Notice how Lemina was sent off for “being the third player to approach the ref” but this hasn’t happened since…(has it??) They need to mic them up so we know what’s been said
Ruben dias was given a yellow for being third player to come up to ref after foul on KDB. I think it was vs villa.

these Refs are such trash

Reactions: 6
Ruben dias was given a yellow for being third player to come up to ref after foul on KDB. I think it was vs villa.

these Refs are such trash
Yes, that was the day after Lemina’s red. They obviously felt it would be too obvious if the “three players” rule was ditched immediately, so they did it in one more match. Since then they’ve just been fining the crap out of everyone for it. Would have much preferred a fine than to have lost Lemina for the next match that we lost to Bournemouth.

Reactions: 1
I mean we have the shittest refs in the prem so its no surprise, there’s a reason they’re never selected for WCs etc. I could do a list as long as my arm of decisions spurs have been screwed over with, but so could every other team in the league. VAR and the refs are tit and I think thats the main motto here😂
I don’t understand how they have refs this bad in what is the best league in the world in my opinion. You can tell most of them grew up in the previous generation of football where things were completely different. Hate them all and why are they all so ugly & bald?

• Haha
Someone needs to collect him and shake him, he doesn’t even care anymore.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.