Footballers and Wags #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
am still convinced bellingham is coming to city, the timing of all these RM links is incredibly sus to me considering we play them next week and they’ve just lost a game. BVB have flat out said they won’t negotiate until the season is over and i don’t think they’ll appreciate the media hoopla this has caused when they’re in a title race.

all the reports saying he’s chose RM but then go on to say personal terms not agreed, fee not agreed and club haven’t agreed. it’s all speculation at this point and i think it’s to appease the fans.

i could be pure chatting outta my arse but i dunno, just have a feeling he’s coming to us.
---

have you seen the rest? i was screaming at these earlier. cute that little city fans have done them but some of these are a violation. rodri out here looking like johnny bravo and don’t even get me started on gundogan

View attachment 2146288
The inside city ep Ruben made me laugh he was like erm why am I grey 🤣🤣 then when he was told the citc kids drew it he was like 👍👍 I like it 🤣🤣💙💙

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone kinda forgot potter use to manager Brighton.

Like look how amazing Brighton are without him

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.