Footballers and Wags #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Sadio 🥹
I miss Sadio 🥹
I want Sadio to come home. Granted we are a bigger shitshow than Bayern right now but we are his shitshow.

Amyway, enough of my Sadio fangirling - wonder what caused it?! It can just be an irritant from last night - there must be more to it?

Reactions: 7
surely not, i know it’s not funny but i couldn’t help but laugh when i saw the headline lol. sane’s disgusting girlfriend is involved i just know it 🤣
---
What we thinking for this game? I have a feeling Chelsea will get a result, will be filled with false hope and then will get battered at home 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
surely not, i know it’s not funny but i couldn’t help but laugh when i saw the headline lol. sane’s disgusting girlfriend is involved i just know it 🤣
---
What we thinking for this game? I have a feeling Chelsea will get a result, will be filled with false hope and then will get battered at home 🤣
sane's disgusting girlfriend?! tell us more !

Reactions: 3
Your love for McTominay is great! 😂
He’s so fine 🤤🤤. He’s on my free pass list 🤣.
---
I love Sadio 🥹
I miss Sadio 🥹
I want Sadio to come home. Granted we are a bigger shitshow than Bayern right now but we are his shitshow.

Amyway, enough of my Sadio fangirling - wonder what caused it?! It can just be an irritant from last night - there must be more to it?
I reckon it’s probably something that’s been building up over a long time and he’s snapped

• Haha
He’s so fine 🤤🤤. He’s on my free pass list 🤣.
---

I reckon it’s probably something that’s been building up over a long time and he’s snapped
Have we ever posted who'd be our free pass 5 list ?

Anyways if not mine( well for the next hour as I'm quite indecisive)

Eric Dier😲
Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Nemanja Matic
Ben Foster
Victor Lindelof

On a previous thread I saw a pic wit a newborn baby and I can’t remember who the player was! Any ideas? It was odd baby was a month “out” and then it had a reflection of baby in! 🤣🤣🤣 sound like I’m talking shite 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
On a previous thread I saw a pic wit a newborn baby and I can’t remember who the player was! Any ideas? It was odd baby was a month “out” and then it had a reflection of baby in! 🤣🤣🤣 sound like I’m talking shite 🤣🤣🤣
It was Jota

Reactions: 1

Eric Dier😲
Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Nemanja Matic
Ben Foster
Victor Lindelof
I’m single AF but I will still create a free pass list

1. Scott McTominay
2. John Stones
3. Nick Pope
4. Ibrahim Konate
5. Jordan Pickford

I’m single AF but I will still create a free pass list

1. Scott McTominay
2. John Stones
3. Nick Pope
4. Ibrahim Konate
5. Jordan Pickford
Alright then, let's see 🤔 can we only pick 5? 😂

1. Ruben Dias 😍
2. John Stones
3. Luke Shaw
4. Raphael Varane
5. Ruben Loftus Cheek

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Alright then, let's see 🤔 can we only pick 5? 😂

1. Ruben Dias 😍
2. John Stones
3. Luke Shaw
4. Raphael Varane
5. Ruben Loftus Cheek
1. Ruben Dias
2. DCL
3. Dusan Vlahovic
4. VVD
5. Martin Odegaard

I have a thing for tall dark and handsome apparently. And then there is Odegaard- the complete opposite! 😂

Reactions: 11
Love watching Benzema & Vinicius Jr 🔥
I love watching Madrid when it’s not against Liverpool 🤣 I can’t tell you the fear I feel every time we play them and Vinicius Jr gets the ball 😭 Modric is 37 years of age and could still walk into the midfield of any team in the world, he’s unbelievable. If it wasn’t for Messi I would have really been rooting for Modric to get his world cup win last year.

Reactions: 4
Ooo I forgot about Odegaard 😋🥰 good call
he’s a proper cutie. But in that black kit, with the captains armband. Fuuucccckkkk! 🥵

The rest of my top 10 would be rugby players, racing drivers and Chris Evans (capt America one, not ginger specs)

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Eric Dier😲
Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Nemanja Matic
Ben Foster
Victor Lindelof
Eric dier counts as five doesn’t he?
Posh Eric
Portugese Eric
London Eric
Country Eric
Korean Eric

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.