Footballers and Wags #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was just delicious 💙 but when they duck it up in a few weeks I’ll be baying for their blood.

BT commentary and pundits are the absolute worst the premier league and champions league needs taking off them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
yup hello treble 😭
I don’t think a treble, it’s hard to see past madrid winning the CL. But Arsenal dropped points where I didn’t expect them to so I think the momentum for the league is swinging in city’s favour.

Reactions: 5
It’s hit that point in the season where city turn into monsters and don’t lose a single game, stay safe arsenal fans ❤
If City don't win the league they will look back at the games that they should have won quite comfortably but ended up losing or drawing i.e. the 3-3 draw vs Newcastle, the 1-0 defeat to Liverpool, the 2-1 loss to Brentford, the 1-1 draw with Everton and the 1-1 draw with Nottingham Forest.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think a treble, it’s hard to see past madrid winning the CL. But Arsenal dropped points where I didn’t expect them to so I think the momentum for the league is swinging in city’s favour.
There's a part of me that genuinely wants Chelsea to get it as it'd be hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There's a part of me that genuinely wants Chelsea to get it as it'd be hilarious
On paper with the talent they have and with the way they played tonight (if they keep it up) city should walk it, but madrid in the CL is a completely different team to how they play in la liga 🤣 It would be hilarious if Chelsea ended up winning it and a part of me can actually see it happening 😭
---
If City don't win the league they will look back at the games that they should have won quite comfortably but ended up losing or drawing i.e. the 3-3 draw vs Newcastle, the 1-0 defeat to Liverpool, the 2-1 loss to Brentford, the 1-1 draw with Everton and the 1-1 draw with Nottingham Forest.
Yeah this is what we done last year. We dropped points against smaller teams and if we hadn’t we would have won the league, it’s quite funny seeing city fans in a similar situation because never in a million years did I think arsenal would be in this position 🤣 i thought city would have walked the league with haaland

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
That was just delicious 💙 but when they duck it up in a few weeks I’ll be baying for their blood.

BT commentary and pundits are the absolute worst the premier league and champions league needs taking off them.
They are terrible. Just terrible.
I swear I heard them cum in their pants each time Greasy touched the ball.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On paper with the talent they have and with the way they played tonight (if they keep it up) city should walk it, but madrid in the CL is a completely different team to how they play in la liga 🤣 It would be hilarious if Chelsea ended up winning it and a part of me can actually see it happening 😭
---

Yeah this is what we done last year. We dropped points against smaller teams and if we hadn’t we would have won the league, it’s quite funny seeing city fans in a similar situation because never in a million years did I think arsenal would be in this position 🤣 i thought city would have walked the league with haaland
Thank god for erl and his goals esp if comes down to goal difference this season 😅

Reactions: 4
it’s quite funny seeing city fans in a similar situation because never in a million years did I think arsenal would be in this position 🤣 i thought city would have walked the league with haaland
It shows what a good job Arteta has done with Arsenal because I predicted them to finish in 5th or 6th but fair play to them they have played some very good football this season and I think the signings they made have definitely made them more competitive. I have to admit it would feel really weird to see Haaland score all these goals and then it turns out it was for nothing because City don't win the league, however it just shows you that anything can happen in football.

Reactions: 7
worth braving the gale force winds and rain for - sublime performance from the boys 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Me every day this season since we drew to Fulham on our opening game.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
9 wins on the bounce, 34 goals scored and 3 goals conceded. and we just dominated one of the best sides in europe. i still think we are winning the league. godspeed arsenal fans.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I want it to be a Sheffield United vs Brighton final, but I can see it being a Manchester City vs Manchester United final.
Bet the police wlill be hating the 2 Manc clubs down in London same trains, same roads etc.

Reactions: 9
Bet the police wlill be hating the 2 Manc clubs down in London same trains, same roads etc.
Agree. Haaland and McTominay should just have a wrestling match to see who wins, pointless sending the whole teams.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.