Footballers and Wags #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
stuff like this makes me despise the modern day footballer tbh. 90% of them are arrogant egotistical morons.

imagine how much she was looking forward to this and how excited she must’ve been. she’s smiling at most of them as well, makes me want to cry 🥺 no one even asked her name or if she was excited to watch the match. her dad must’ve been devastated. if that was my kid i’d be kicking off it’s just pure rude.
Honestly kids need to learn how to be sarcastic. I know exactly how I would have acted. I would be saying hello really sarcastic whiling looking right at them i would have made them well uncomfortable. But I'm also autistic and don't actually care what people think 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That'd been City we all know Grealish wouldve been having a chat regardless of who the kid supports

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That'd been City we all know Grealish wouldve been having a chat regardless of who the kid supports

now this is good PR (or just y’know, a bunch of nice people)

also i remember the story about roy keene going mad at the united team for being rude to the guy who gets the balls signed for kids/charities/auctions and taking it to the big man who went mad at the team. it doesn’t take anything to not be a massive bellend. it’s like their egos are so massive they can’t even see they’re being rude little twats.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

also i remember the story about roy keene going mad at the united team for being rude to the guy who gets the balls signed for kids/charities/auctions and taking it to the big man who went mad at the team. it doesn’t take anything to not be a massive bellend. it’s like their egos are so massive they can’t even see their being rude little twats.
Fergie was the bomb with things like that. I remember evra telling a story. All the players got on the bus ignoring the fans. And evra said he knew they was all gonna get a bollocking when fergie got on the bus. And they all did and he made them all go back out and sign stuff. Fergie said to the lads there the ones who pay there wage.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I cba with this team ffs how are they so bipolar, a performance like that only to go on and lose to nottingham forrest at the weekend 😭 Screaming at FSG being such tight pricks that they forced Klopp into moving Trent to midfield so they don’t have to spend more money on midfielders, paid off though to be fair 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I cba with this team ffs how are they so bipolar, a performance like that only to go on and lose to nottingham forrest at the weekend 😭 Screaming at FSG being such tight pricks that they forced Klopp into moving Trent to midfield so they don’t have to spend more money on midfielders, paid off though to be fair 🤣
Thats 1 sad thing if Leeds do go down, no more enjoyment of watching pl teams thrash them :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3

also i remember the story about roy keene going mad at the united team for being rude to the guy who gets the balls signed for kids/charities/auctions and taking it to the big man who went mad at the team. it doesn’t take anything to not be a massive bellend. it’s like their egos are so massive they can’t even see they’re being rude little twats.
the city lads and kids melt my heart, they’re all so nice and genuine. You know how much it means to the kids and their parents too

• Heart
Reactions: 20
the city lads and kids melt my heart, they’re all so nice and genuine. You know how much it means to the kids and their parents too
Yeh. Our biggest rivals but they always seem lovely with their fans. Feel so sad for that little girl. I can’t believe she didn’t get a hello and was holding that shirt to sign all that time 😟

• Sad
Reactions: 15
i’m actually baffled why they thought that was a good thing to post 😂 i’m calling it the arsenal admin is a city fan

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just saw this jeez how hard to say Hi while signing
They’re all acknowledging the dad more than her. Surely it should be a club representative with her so they know to acknowledge the kid. I think you just automatically acknowledge adults more then kids
I also dislike what Liverpool do with their mascots. When they run in for a photo, yeh they get a photo with each of them but you can tell they are all vying to escape to the dressing room

Reactions: 9
They’re all acknowledging the dad more than her. Surely it should be a club representative with her so they know to acknowledge the kid. I think you just automatically acknowledge adults more then kids
I also dislike what Liverpool do with their mascots. When they run in for a photo, yeh they get a photo with each of them but you can tell they are all vying to escape to the dressing room
I know multiple people who have had their children as mascots for us and the players/staff all spend time with them in the dressing rooms etc. The photo thing is just so they can get pictures out the way asap 🤣 Saw Hendo having a kick around with a little kid on the pitch a few weeks ago, bare minimum I know but Arsenal should probably take note (although they could do the same but it’s just not seen).

Reactions: 5
There's another video but not quite as bad. And from it you can tell a smile means more than the autograph as the kids face when Zinchenko smiles at him aww.
See a few defending it saying mascot meets them again before game but why should that mean no hi/smile here

Reactions: 10
Just saw this jeez how hard to say Hi while signing
When i watched this yesterday i felt so sad for the little girl and if i was one of the players or Arteta i would be ashamed of myself. Take second to say hi and smile.
On the ig post lots of our fans are saying the player where rude and not a good look.
If they can't make a effort at least let the kids meet Gunnersaurus.

Reactions: 8
Poor kid- probably would have made her day if they’d just said hello rather than being like 😐😐😐😐

Reactions: 10
Thats 1 sad thing if Leeds do go down, no more enjoyment of watching pl teams thrash them :ROFLMAO:
You'll get to see recently promoted teams from league one thrash us though, that'll be a small mercy surely.

Reactions: 3
You'll get to see recently promoted teams from league one thrash us though, that'll be a small mercy surely.
I'll be honest I only pay attention to Championship when Forest are there, so yup i'll be watching :ROFLMAO: My predicted table though I had you staying up by goal difference

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.