Footballers and Wags #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just found out about Pochettino's son and all I can say is welcome to Chelsea!

240188772_365785978436833_7777230030708426033_n.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I’m a huge fan of the caption of Andy Robertsons recent insta post 👏 It has been a Jota Sunday indeed.

Ps, @EllaBella10 I hope Mr Ella Bella stuck to his word and missed out on the pub tonight 😂
Yes, he was well behaved! Brought me in a fish supper as well from the chippy 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Are you happy with Poch as the new manager? I know it’s not confirmed but from what i’ve seen chelsea fans are 50/50.
Yeah. Don't get me wrong, if Poch had been the favourite immediately after Potter was sacked then my reaction wouldn't have been positive. But we have one of the youngest teams in the league with a lot of raw talent and I think he'll be the best to develop them. He's also reportedly put his foot down in negotiations and banned the owners from the dressing room if he's given the job. I'm not thrilled about playing 4-2-3-1 since I prefer a back three but at least we'll have a playing identity after Potterball and Lampardball.

Enrique and Nagelsmann were both risky, though possibly higher reward, but at least with Poch I predict we'll be back in the top 4 or at least the Europa League places next season.

Reactions: 7
Half the clothes these rich people wear aren’t even nice. Pretty sure she could have got a nicer pair in Primark 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They saw blue and started shouting team of the year like he pulled a FIFA card 😭 that really hammers home his age.

The year is 2033 and President Shhhh has outlawed gender reveal parties, so Fathers To Be cannot act like prime Messi has signed for a free to their local team when they find out it’s a boy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The year is 2033 and President Shhhh has outlawed gender reveal parties, so Fathers To Be cannot act like prime Messi has signed for a free to their local team when they find out it’s a boy.
id vote for you. Just gives me a massive ick when they do that, it’s so cringe 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.