Footballers and Wags #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the bleeping hell is going on! 😩 Those 4 goals would have been great going towards utd and not levelling up 👊🏼 you idiots

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Surly to god that kebab head has to go to Scunthorpe or a team like that in the summer he’s a tit stain to the United team.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Cant decide what i'm more annoyed about lol atm I think Fernandes Yellow

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'll drive him there myself 😂
You know what’s the best thing about it, he genuinely believes he’s world class he thinks he’s on Ramos level.

I don’t even know what job would be suitable for him but it definitely isn’t football.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You know what’s the best thing about it, he genuinely believes he’s world class he thinks he’s on Ramos level.

I don’t even know what job would be suitable for him but it definitely isn’t football.
I guarantee he will go into coaching when he's finished 😂 I can just see it. Next England manager 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know he’s a bozo but I can’t help but feel bad for Maguire 😭 It seems that nothing can ever go right for him, I know we all joke but it definitely has an impact on him. I read that utd are open to selling him this summer so hopefully he ends up somewhere where there’s a lot less pressure on him.

Reactions: 9
I know he’s a bozo but I can’t help but feel bad for Maguire 😭 It seems that nothing can ever go right for him, I know we all joke but it definitely has an impact on him. I read that utd are open to selling him this summer so hopefully he ends up somewhere where there’s a lot less pressure on him.
Honestly same. Like apart from the og yesterday he was fine he played fine and he didn't make me nervous. And tbh I think the og was unfortunate.
If he does leave in the summer then I'm glad he at least won something with us.

Reactions: 4
Considering she filed for divorce after he was accused of rape I can’t believe how much praise I’m seeing for him on Twitter… everyone’s conveniently glossing over that.

In much lighter news I might have to make a substitution on my list of five because I forgot about this man…

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I see the twitter fan boys who love Andrew Tate are now biggin up Achraf Hakimi like he’s some sort of smart minded god for his sly money antics when in reality he’s a rapist rat piece of tit.

His ex wife is probably just happy to be able to walk away with her self respect.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

I see the twitter fan boys who love Andrew Tate are now biggin up Achraf Hakimi like he’s some sort of smart minded god for his sly money antics when in reality he’s a rapist rat piece of tit.

His ex wife is probably just happy to be able to walk away with her self respect.
The way some of these sport or fan sites cover this story like a bunch of incels is absolutely disgusting. They paint her like a gold digger when she was a already an accomplished actress in Spain before she met him.

Reactions: 14
Absolutely disgusting. She’s not divorcing him for fun she’s divorcing him cause he’s a scumbag. She’s already got her own money cause she’s an actress.

Same fanboys calling her a golddigger are probably the same ones who think Greenwood and Mendy are “legends” and think Partey should be allowed to rape women cause hes good at football.

Reactions: 19

It’s actually frightening reading some of the comments. God help me if I ever have a daughter, I’d be so worried for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.