Footballers and Wags #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I am reading Jack has unfollowed both her public and private Instagram accounts.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
oh this is what we've all been waiting for. if flirting with a English player tho arnt they all taken?
I have seen on the Jack Grealish thread that some people are saying that it is Phil who she was caught flirting with, I have to say I didn't expect to see this on Sunday night it has all of a sudden got really exciting on this thread.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I dont believe sasha flirting because 1 she truly looks like she has no flirty nature and 2 I can't see jack getting pissed enough to unfollow if it's just a flirt.

Bloody hell jacks cheats how many times and nothing so think he's decided to end it. Cuz no way she's gonna

Reactions: 21
I have seen on the Jack Grealish thread that some people are saying that it is Phil who she was caught flirting with, I have to say I didn't expect to see this on Sunday night it has all of a sudden got really exciting on this thread.
Nah surely she isnt stupid enough to risk the wrath of Becca & Ma Foden

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Omg 👀!! The Grealish girlies are going to love this! Even more juicy if it was Phil 😮. I don’t think it would be as Ma Foden is a psycho and would be pulling the beauty works extensions out of her head 🤣

Personally Sasha babe I’d be trying to climb Haaland over any of the England team but whatever you like 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Dias all day over Haaland

Side note:
I can’t see those two splitting though, it’s the perfect setup, how on Earth would Gucci feed and dress himself?! 😝 Waiting on @GoldenBoots and @olivia321 to comment

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What if she took off to duabi so they could have time apart and they’ve decided enough is enough. She’s obvs put up with so much from him you’d think if it was cheating she’d be gone long ago

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.