Footballers and Wags #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if united win the fa cup does that mean we have won a treble?
Fa cup
Carabao cup
Bangkok cup

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
please know I'm joking

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Its 1 of them weird matches where I dont want Newcastle getting points but on other hand it keeps Spurs further away

Reactions: 9
The game was mental. I was convinced you would get a winner in the end 🤣
Wishful thinking. But pleased with the battle and fight. Bless Neco, had a hard season but to get his first goal at his old club 🤩
---
Its 1 of them weird matches where I dont want Newcastle getting points but on other hand it keeps Spurs further away
Mental start! 2 goals in 6 mins

Reactions: 7
Wishful thinking. But pleased with the battle and fight. Bless Neco, had a hard season but to get his first goal at his old club 🤩
---

Mental start! 2 goals in 6 mins
Not good for my fpl as I was forced to use Dier 🙈

Also watch them turn into prime Barca next Week

• Haha
Reactions: 7
up to 4-0 i'll still laugh it continues though it'll feel like bullying, especially after my twats this year 😭

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.