Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CeCesworld

VIP Member
Whilst I am in no way an Arsenal supporter (ugh to no5), the tweets about them are getting ridiculous, “Tierney once breathed out near me…” or “Saliba didn’t acknowledge me from a mile away…” there will be similar instances for all teams and individual players. Whilst I have no doubts that some footballers are c**ts of the highest order, a of the stories lot will be perception, some will be exaggerated for effect, some will have been caught on a bad day or others will be people thinking they have a right to the players time when with family or trying to go about their daily lives.
Yes that vid doesn’t look great, but the video of her in tunnel with the team before walking out and having a full blown conversation with Odegaard where she is just beaming at him (you and me both kid) paints a different picture. And again that will be true for all players and all teams - good stories exist there.
Unfortunately in tribal Twitter land people are using it for points scoring. I hate the tribalism of football now. simple points scoring against everything about a club.
Don’t get me wrong I hate City and their robot up front but I have a lot of respect for Pep and a lot of lust for Ruben Dias.
Similar with United, I like Ten Hag and a big fan of Rashford.
Football has enough issues without having to point score over ridiculous nonsensical things like the utter drivel on Twitter.

Also I cannot believe that Saka, Odegaard or Rob Holding are c**ts. Others maybe, but them nope.

To sum up this rant , the Arsenal social media team need a pasting.

Reactions: 19

BDY_97

VIP Member
This always makes me cry. The length of the video makes it hit home when you see the amount of victims, always such a sad day 💔 I always think of those who survived but took their lives years down the line too, there have been multiple survivors do it after feeling guilt for surviving. This is why I will never understand people that use tragedies for point scoring or for jokes on social media.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

olivia321

VIP Member
I was hacked I never said anything.

YNWA, Mo Salah the Egptian king laaa, 7 times and all that, get the Beatles on repeat

MCFC the corrupt champions of 22/23

• Haha
  • Angry

spilldatea

VIP Member
chelsea are absolutely imploding.

i swear frank must have a humiliation kink because why go back to a club that keeps on sacking you as boss and not even make a difference. no way he continues as manager for the rest of this season. he’s going to end up being sacked. by chelsea. again.

• Haha

olivia321

VIP Member
Ben White with the shit bag tactic grabbing Foden from behind.

Foden must of said how streaky princess Ben’s spray tan was looking

• Haha
  • Heart

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Micah Richards always makes me laugh. It's a pity this show is not on freeview etc. More entertaining then bt.

His laugh is so infectious, I like him as a pundit. Would rather watch him than boring Owen or up his own arse Ferdinand and his dreary bro Anton!

spilldatea

VIP Member
How can they think this is good pr. Like none said hello or even looked at her. Poor girl
stuff like this makes me despise the modern day footballer tbh. 90% of them are arrogant egotistical morons.

imagine how much she was looking forward to this and how excited she must’ve been. she’s smiling at most of them as well, makes me want to cry 🥺 no one even asked her name or if she was excited to watch the match. her dad must’ve been devastated. if that was my kid i’d be kicking off it’s just pure rude.

• Sad

Spectacles

VIP Member
This behaviour from Ben makes you wonder what happened at the World Cup for him to suddenly leave the squad, because although England said he left for personal reasons I actually don't believe this was the case and he just comes as unlikeable to me.
It was reported that he had a bust up with one of the coaches but they played it down afterwards. Maybe he was being a massive 🔔🔚 to several people. You don't want to mess with Phil though, he'll get his ma on to you 😂

Shhhh111

Chatty Member
I missed the last 10 mins, what happened between Ben White and Foden for White to grab him by the scruff? was he flirting with Millie?

Verrryyy interesting from an England teammates POV. I can’t see White getting back in the team after his WC tantrum and this won’t do him any favours if he’s disrupting the harmony between players that Southgate so desperately craves.

Kudos to TAA for his initiative- it’s easy for youngsters to put their eggs in a glamorous basket and then feel devastated when it’s all taken away.

TBH it feel like at this point Chelsea and Talia are a match made in heaven- I don’t which I’d be more embarrassed to be seen with 👀

Panda girl 04

Chatty Member
Completely out played and outclassed.
We have just choked. We need to keep on improving the squad in the summer. and fingers cross we will be fighting for the league next season.
Still so proud of Arsenal we have been top for nearly the whole of the season. No one thought we would of been in this position.
This hurts for now but we will be back ❤
The prem is all yours City.

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
This was before the West Ham game and almost all of them look so miserable

Just when you thought you couldn’t hate him more:cautious:

The lot of them are horrible, so rude and ignorant thinking they’re above human decency of even giving a polite smile, it costs nothing to be nice.

Let them come to the Etihad giving them snide looks.