Footballers and Wags #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope city get the win tonight, and I think they will. I would usually be rooting for Bayern but they can duck off after the way they have treated Mane. He did wrong but duck me they still employ multiple players who were violent & abusive towards their partners, yet they draw the line at one heated argument 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Another new arrival
Also how did I miss that Daley Blind is at Bayern lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
not even joking i have PTSD from that real madrid game last season i have not enjoyed a single CL game because i’m too stressed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
not even joking i have PTSD from that real madrid game last season i have not enjoyed a single CL game because i’m too stressed 😂
I’ll never forget that game as long as I live 😭 I went to let my dog out thinking it was game over and when I came back Madrid had won 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ll never forget that game as long as I live 😭 I went to let my dog out thinking it was game over and when I came back Madrid had won 💀
aw don’t it makes me feel sick thinking about it, i cried at the final whistle i was so shell shocked. proper whiplash vibes it was horrific

Reactions: 5
aw don’t it makes me feel sick thinking about it, i cried at the final whistle i was so shell shocked. proper whiplash vibes it was horrific
It was madness, some city fans on twitter had literally just went on to book flights to Paris and then before you know it was over 😭 I was secretly quite happy thinking city were going through because I knew we had a chance of beating you lot, but as soon I realised it was Madrid I knew we were fucked 🤣

• Haha
Ferdinand on BT, “The refs made it all about him”.
Bloody hell. Ever looked in a mirror Rio?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ferdinand on BT, “The refs made it all about him”.
Bloody hell. Ever looked in a mirror Rio?!!
Ah man 😂 him, his brother and Neville all get on my tits! I know I'm a united fan and should be loyal but they're bloody irritating. Sick of seeing GNs face everywhere 😂

Reactions: 11
Exactly I was expecting at least similar to Zlatan/Pique :ROFLMAO:
How odd I miss that pairing?
And also, when I googled Zlatan/Pique, how comes Zlatan looks EXACTLY like a full-sized version of that chirpy Spiderman chap, yer one who is dating Zendaya.

Edit: Tom Holland.

• Haha
How odd I miss that pairing?
And also, when I googled Zlatan/Pique, how comes Zlatan looks EXACTLY like a full-sized version of that chirpy Spiderman chap, yer one who is dating Zendaya.

Edit: Tom Holland.
Omg how have I never noticed this before hahhaha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Inter Milan v ac Milan at the San sero before it gets demolished. What a great end to an amazing stadium

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ah man 😂 him, his brother and Neville all get on my tits! I know I'm a united fan and should be loyal but they're bloody irritating. Sick of seeing GNs face everywhere 😂
Stick Carragher and Joe Cole on that list. Neither of whom know how to finish a sentence properly before moving onto the next.

Reactions: 11
If only they could have done it weeks ago we might have actually had a chance. Also my favourite thing about new signings is when the media team make them say random scouse phrases in the accent 😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.