Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Popupchick

VIP Member

now this is good PR (or just y’know, a bunch of nice people)

also i remember the story about roy keene going mad at the united team for being rude to the guy who gets the balls signed for kids/charities/auctions and taking it to the big man who went mad at the team. it doesn’t take anything to not be a massive bellend. it’s like their egos are so massive they can’t even see their being rude little twats.
Fergie was the bomb with things like that. I remember evra telling a story. All the players got on the bus ignoring the fans. And evra said he knew they was all gonna get a bollocking when fergie got on the bus. And they all did and he made them all go back out and sign stuff. Fergie said to the lads there the ones who pay there wage.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

BDY_97

VIP Member
Ben White with the shit bag tactic grabbing Foden from behind.

Foden must of said how streaky princess Ben’s spray tan was looking
I actually laughed out loud when Ben White tried to square up and act like the big man, as if Haaland wouldn’t come over and flatten him 😭 Idk what it is but I can’t stand the guy, the whole nonchalant “i don’t watch football” attitude he tries to have gives me second hand embarrassment.

• Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
Jack & Sasha have probably had their 10th argument of the week and he’s unfollowed her out of rage, only to refollow her again an hour later once he calmed down 😭 I don’t believe for one second that she was flirting with Ben, these gossip pages can be right about some things but there’s just no way 🤣

• Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
Omg 👀!! The Grealish girlies are going to love this! Even more juicy if it was Phil 😮. I don’t think it would be as Ma Foden is a psycho and would be pulling the beauty works extensions out of her head 🤣

Personally Sasha babe I’d be trying to climb Haaland over any of the England team but whatever you like 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

kaaa2

VIP Member

now this is good PR (or just y’know, a bunch of nice people)

also i remember the story about roy keene going mad at the united team for being rude to the guy who gets the balls signed for kids/charities/auctions and taking it to the big man who went mad at the team. it doesn’t take anything to not be a massive bellend. it’s like their egos are so massive they can’t even see they’re being rude little twats.
the city lads and kids melt my heart, they’re all so nice and genuine. You know how much it means to the kids and their parents too

• Heart

Shhhh111

Chatty Member
I love that this was 3 days ago and this is the first we’re all seeing it! 😆 She’s not even interesting enough for a bunch of people on the TATTLE WAG THREAD to follow her 🤣

It’s nice she gave us an official dog sitting photo though- maybe it’ll be a business starter?

• Haha

olivia321

VIP Member
I love you West Ham I hope you stay up and keep blowing them bubbles you gorgeous bunch of flat cap wearing geezers

• Haha
  • Heart

wordzalad

VIP Member
Absolutely disgusting. She’s not divorcing him for fun she’s divorcing him cause he’s a scumbag. She’s already got her own money cause she’s an actress.

Same fanboys calling her a golddigger are probably the same ones who think Greenwood and Mendy are “legends” and think Partey should be allowed to rape women cause hes good at football.

Reactions: 19

olivia321

VIP Member
This comment ffs. 😭😭

He’s trampy. He’s one of them who doesn’t know when to go home sat on the kitchen floor chatting bubbles.

You would never believe he’s played at a World Cup and in a champions league final, his decline is a sad sight.

• Sad

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
The gift that keeps on giving this club, the amount of club statements this season😭 i’m sure Cher would do a better fucking job at this point

• Haha
  • Sad

spilldatea

VIP Member
Just saw this jeez how hard to say Hi while signing
this is so sad, i hope she got to meet them and actually speak to them. not a single one of them acknowledges her, who does that to a kid who’s clearly excited but looks nervous 😭

screaming at the caption as well, making memories 😂 what kid wants to remember being ignored. the way she’s looking up at them as well waiting for them to speak to her. it would’ve taken them one second to make her day.

• Sad

wordzalad

VIP Member
Half the clothes these rich people wear aren’t even nice. Pretty sure she could have got a nicer pair in Primark 🤣

• Haha

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Apparently Allardyce getting paid 500k plus a further 2.5 million if he keeps Leeds up?! 🤯

Not bad for one months work, eh?!

• Wow
  • Haha

redstraw16

VIP Member
I don’t know how to explain it but this is the energy she gives me, “look guys I’m a Chelsea fan for the football I swear”

A4E766B5-8E01-4DA0-A138-10554427EC71.jpeg

imagine having a photoshoot in the crowd and posting it after losing 2-0 😭

• Haha
  • Sick

inyo

VIP Member
I've just found out about Pochettino's son and all I can say is welcome to Chelsea!

240188772_365785978436833_7777230030708426033_n.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow