Footballers and Wags #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s actually frightening reading some of the comments. God help me if I ever have a daughter, I’d be so worried for her.
Tiktok and Twitter comments make me so scared. The casual racism, the misogyny, the homophobia, the jokes that aren’t even bleeping jokes. Sometimes I want to go on their profiles and email their education/employers. Some of them have “Estate Agent at XYZ” bios or “Year 12 123 College”

Reactions: 14
we might be about to go into a down spell but least Chelsea can still make me smile

Reactions: 5
Think spurs, chelsea & liverpool battling it out on who can have the worst season is more fun than the title race tbh x

Reactions: 13
This always makes me cry. The length of the video makes it hit home when you see the amount of victims, always such a sad day 💔 I always think of those who survived but took their lives years down the line too, there have been multiple survivors do it after feeling guilt for surviving. This is why I will never understand people that use tragedies for point scoring or for jokes on social media.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I see Chelsea fans have already turned on Todd Boehly.
Good! I wish he'd never become the owner, I don't know if he was trying to win over the fans by spending so much money but it's shown to have been a very poor decision. He clearly knows very little about football.

The squad is way too big, players should have been sold before buying so many. A stupid amount has been spent on the players he has bought and some have barely even been played (Mudryk, I'm looking at you) and some have also been absolutely terrible (Cucurella). He hasn't bought anyone to fill the positions we actually need filling - striker, and arguably a goalkeeper - and some have ridiculous contract lengths.

I think getting rid of Potter was a mistake. Spending an obscene amount of money doesn't instantly make a team good. I think had the squad been smaller and Potter didn't need to keep rotating them to keep all the players happy, he might've actually been a decent manager. I also can't understand why we've got Lampard in again, we've already sacked him once before for being tit. It's not the good PR move Chelsea think it is. However at this point, I think it's clear the issue is with the players themselves and not the managers.

Reactions: 16
He hasn't bought anyone to fill the positions we actually need filling - striker, and arguably a goalkeeper
This sounds very similar to my club as we only had one goalkeeper that the start of the season and then signed another on loan, however both of them are so bad that they have the 2nd and 3rd worst save percentage in the division as highlighted in the image below and that basically if the opposition shoot at goal they will score against us. In January we also sold our best centre-back who was also our tallest player in the squad and then we didn't sign anyone to replace him, so as a result of this we have lost all of our height at the back and are now conceding goals at an alarming rate as the back line isn't tall enough to deal with balls in the air. Another problem is that we have really dropped off at an alarming rate as at the end of January we were looking comfortable in 13th place now we are only 6 points above the relegation zone and I really think we will get relegated as we look absolutely awful and we have to play the teams who are 1st and 2nd in the division.
1681589259277.png

Reactions: 7
Just catching up with Match of the Day, wtf is Gucci doing with his hair? I thought Man City had signed Queen Amidala.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Big West Ham fan here

Forever blowing bubbles, Rice Rice baby, come
on you irons, pie and mash governor

A Boshhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.