Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Surfcat123

Lampard is disgracing himself and will never work in management again. His ego is massive and completely blinds him to his lack of tactical know-how. Don't even get me started on his player selections. Some of them are so horrific that the lineup announcements are almost getting ratiod.

What's laughable about the new owners is Eghbali said Chelsea wasn't particularly well run on the sporting and commercial sides under Abramovich. The commercial side I can accept because it wasn't a concern for Roman since he'd just find creative ways to funnel more of his own funds in. But since they've taken over they've delivered our worst season since 1987. I think we'll be fine once Poch comes in, but it baffles me that the ownership didn't think they could learn from Roman, Marina, Cech, and all the others who made Chelsea the most successful team in English football in the past 20 years.
---

Belle is so insufferable. I'm glad people have finally turned on her this season. It's Chelsea FC, not Thiago FC, and he's dropped a fair few stinkers himself this season. Honestly if the rumours are true and he's returning to Brazil then I wouldn't even be mad. I'm fine with Colwill, Badiashile and Fofana (though Fofana needs to pattern up).
Chelsea are a long way from Liverpool and Manchester United in terms of success.