Footballers and Wags #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sharing this post from a Spanish activist and writer that I follow.

A footballer Alberto Lejarraga - keeper for Marbella FC in the lower league in Spain came out as gay when promoted to 4th division. Not really circulating in football news. I hope he is supported and that more athletes can be themselves and love who they love publicly.

I used translation on the post and screen shot To share

IMG_7268.jpeg

IMG_7269.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 28
our Mens team might drive me crazy but least the Ladies keep doing Utd proud

• Heart
Reactions: 7
We play my BFs team today and he’s off to watch. If we lose I’ll simply ✨change the locks ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sharing this post from a Spanish activist and writer that I follow.

A footballer Alberto Lejarraga - keeper for Marbella FC in the lower league in Spain came out as gay when promoted to 4th division. Not really circulating in football news. I hope he is supported and that more athletes can be themselves and love who they love publicly.

I used translation on the post and screen shot To share

View attachment 2134890
View attachment 2134891
Being his authentic self AND living in Marbella? Life is so sweet.

Reactions: 2
We play my BFs team today and he’s off to watch. If we lose I’ll simply ✨change the locks ✨
Me and my boyfriend both support two different teams as well, it’s awful when both teams are playing against each other 😂 His team is the only team that’s beat us in the league this season so that day wasn’t great for me 🥲

Reactions: 11
I know they live quite far apart now but are him and kalvin as friendly now? It seems as if he has no one other than milly
He seems like the type of guy who completely alienates his friends when he gets a girlfriend and is too obsessed with her to make time to see anyone else.

Reactions: 2
Frank de Boer’s daughters are living their best life clearly 😭🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Me and my boyfriend both support two different teams as well, it’s awful when both teams are playing against each other 😂 His team is the only team that’s beat us in the league this season so that day wasn’t great for me 🥲
Are you going to the game tomorrow? My other half has been warned to get his ass back home and no detour to the pub in case baby makes an appearance 👶🏼🤣
---
Just seen the score, wtf?! 🤯 your bf will be getting a restraining order at this rate! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Are you going to the game tomorrow? My other half has been warned to get his ass back home and no detour to the pub in case baby makes an appearance 👶🏼🤣
---
Yes I am! Didn’t get a ticket in the first two ballots but thankfully there was a third and I got lucky 😂 Ah how exiting you’re due soon, good luck for whenever baba decides to come! I’ll have a drink for your other half since he can’t 😂

Reactions: 6
Yes I am! Didn’t get a ticket in the first two ballots but thankfully there was a third and I got lucky 😂 Ah how exiting you’re due soon, good luck for whenever baba decides to come! I’ll have a drink for your other half since he can’t 😂
Third time lucky! 🍀 He came in the other day with a wee Celtic babygrow, was all chuffed with himself 😁 I’m full term now but could be another couple of weeks… 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Third time lucky! 🍀 He came in the other day with a wee Celtic babygrow, was all chuffed with himself 😁 I’m full term now but could be another couple of weeks… 👀
Ah so cute!! It pains me that any future babies I have will most likely have to wear Celtic and St Mirren kits until they’re old enough to make their own choice as my other half won’t allow only Celtic stuff 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So happy for Stevenage 🤩
Spent many Saturday afternoon watching the Boro at Broadhall Way in the 90's before life got in the way.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.