Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zebraaah

VIP Member
What walker did was pretty shitty and I'm in no way saying it's acceptable but you can clearly see the female grinding along and having fun 🤷🏼‍♀️ he definitely shouldn't be getting little walks out in public at all!
OK, but the other people in the bar? Did they consent to seeing cock at 5pm on a sunday? From a big, strong powerful man - ie it would have been hard for them to object at the time.

Its flashing /indecent exposure. Why Man City think that no rules have been broken is... disappointing to say the least.

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY EVERYONE

Last edited:
Reactions: 36

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Becky Vardy is trash. Making fun of Annie K's situation, and on International Women's Day. Now still ranting today, shows shes a mean girl with a big mouth who hasn't learned her lesson after being schooled by Coleen Rooney. I bet Jamie wishes she'd put a sock in it, but he's too scared of her.

Reactions: 28

dreamteam1

VIP Member
I can’t believe anyone would create drama over JERMAINE DEFOE 🤢🤢🤢 wow he’s a washed up short arse 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27

pixxyy

VIP Member
Apparently Kyle Walker has been filmed ‘snogging and flashing’ on an afternoon drinking session ..according to The Sun.
makes sense the pap pics the other day, heres hoping the Wedding was Annie's way of making sure she can take him for as much as poss

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

wordzalad

VIP Member
Lasagne wars has kicked off big time. Ex wifey has had enough.
Will repeat it again. Jermaine Defoe is no catch. Alisha Lemay you are gonna end up with egg on your face. He’s probs got 10 on the go right now!
All of this over Jermaine Defoe 😭😭.

• Haha

pixxyy

VIP Member
jeez i'm getting willing to give Jamie a go just to knock the smugness outta her

• Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
we couldve all had a nice night laughing at Chelsea :(
---
bloody press least the comments under are by sane people
The Mail will print any old shite won’t they? Millionaire has nice car. Stop the press!!

Lad never learns because Annie allows him to treat her like a doormat. She's grown accustomed to the lifestyle his job gives her so turns a blind eye when if he was on min wage she'd have got shut years ago.
Annie’s a total mug at this point and Kyle will never stop because she accepts it. He’s absolutely rancid. What a creep, if he wasn’t famous he’d be considered one of those leery perverts

Reactions: 22

pixxyy

VIP Member
Not against the rules means all clubs now are adding a Dont get your cock out in public clause to contracts :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

pixxyy

VIP Member
I'm about to turn into angry pixx lol Deliveroo are refusing me a refund when they didnt bring my nuggets :mad: Bet Wags dont have this prob

• Haha
  • Sad

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Hello Rebekah Vardy, a few hours after I say Kate Kane unfollowed you on IG you’ve now unfollowed her. Soz hun you ain’t smart, either reading this thread or the Lauryn Goodman one🤣

I’m on the piss tonight fyi guys xoxox

Last edited:
  • Haha