Footballers and Wags #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😬😭 a smart man would limit his IG comments, but we’re talking about Walker here so… 🤣

61359FF4-6C06-4AA1-A568-80185653C4B8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
7C631FC9-AEAA-4195-854F-4D157F88102B.jpeg

Saw this beauty today and got to watch the city v palace match with other cityzens at a theatre in Hollywood. As a supporter living in the USA, it’s nice to meet others in the wild. I meet more of other big 6 here or championship folks in America.

There’s a supporters group here in LA but I couldn’t be bothered to meet up at the pub when most matches are when I’m still in pajamas haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
bleeping bullshit man. I hate var.
How can he stop from following through when he hit the ball bleeping bored of it

Reactions: 4
bleeping bullshit man. I hate var.
How can he stop from following through when he hit the ball bleeping bored of it
Nah that was a clear red for me this time, sorry 🤷🏻‍♀️ He really needs to be more careful he’s had a lot of bother with red/yellow cards this season

And of course out pen don't get checked.

What the point to vsr if they don't check everything
---
Nah that was a clear red for me this time, sorry 🤷🏻‍♀️ He really needs to be more careful he’s had a lot of bother with red/yellow cards this season
Fair enough. But how can you stop following thought.

And again ref don't wanna see the handball I'm sorry but this is bullshit
---
HOW THIS THAT NOT HANDBALL

I miss being Varchester.... Refs seem to be getting worse you can get the same incident in 3 games and you'll get 3 diff responses

Reactions: 3
Thank you to Southampton for not going as dirty as you could have with the ref doing duck all in being impartial

Reactions: 1
I said a few weeks ago that it would be typical if I finally put Rashford in my FPL and he ended up ghosting again, since I put him in he hasn’t scored a single goal 💀 A shameless dive as well ffs i’m giving him 2 more games and then he’s getting sold 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm just glad for the clean sheet
---
I said a few weeks ago that it would be typical if I finally put Rashford in my FPL and he ended up ghosting again, since I put him in he hasn’t scored a single goal 💀 A shameless dive as well ffs i’m giving him 2 more games and then he’s getting sold 🤣
sell the lad your jinxing haha

Reactions: 5
How much more ref corruption can the PL truly deal with like I'm sorry but come on. Anthony Taylor should be forced into retirement

I didn’t watch but seen lots of comments online saying about the officials and I was thinking oh I bet it’s Mariner. Turns out he was on VAR lol
---
Everyone manifest a wolves win or i’ll be in a mood 🫶

Reactions: 5
Cannot believe Casemiro got another red. We need him!
I said it earlier he needs to be careful, he’s now missing 4 games at a vital point of the season! When he’s at his best he’s absolutely incredible in this utd team but that means nothing if he’s missing so many games due to being reckless 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Dont know if any of you watched the Man Utd Womens game but similar to the Men, shouldve had at least 1 pen

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.