Footballers and Wags #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
happy birthday @pixxyy hope you have a lovely day x
---
also dunno what’s more embarrassing lasagna gate or kyle walker getting his chopper out in public.

question - would you rather eat a slice of that scrubbers lasagna or get a glimpse of walkers willy when you’re just trying to mind ur own business

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
---
also dunno what’s more embarrassing lasagna gate or kyle walker getting his chopper out in public.

question - would you rather eat a slice of that scrubbers lasagna or get a glimpse of walkers willy when you’re just trying to mind ur own business
No question. I've never seen a moldy cock before so Kyle's can be a first

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
---

unless we’re swapping Walker with a few certain other city players instead then call me Garfield.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm about to turn into angry pixx lol Deliveroo are refusing me a refund when they didnt bring my nuggets :mad: Bet Wags dont have this prob

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I can’t believe anyone would create drama over JERMAINE DEFOE 🤢🤢🤢 wow he’s a washed up short arse 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm about to turn into angry pixx lol Deliveroo are refusing me a refund when they didnt bring my nuggets :mad: Bet Wags dont have this prob
Nah mate. They cannot forget your nuggets on your birthday! Unforgivable.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As it is International Women's Day this sums up how i feel most of the time!
Also looking forward to another night of champions league football. Hope Bayern Munich piss all over psg.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hope i’m not going to regret going tonight. The weather is not it, imagine I go to watch us get kicked out the CL as well 🫣 atmosphere is either gonna be next level or pure depressed spurs fans everywhere

• Heart
Reactions: 7
---

The second because I would humble him. Look him up and down and then go “You got Haalands number?”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lasagne wars has kicked off big time. Ex wifey has had enough.
Will repeat it again. Jermaine Defoe is no catch. Alisha Lemay you are gonna end up with egg on your face. He’s probs got 10 on the go right now!
I’m not a fan of Donna, but so glad this vile, nasty desperado is being called out! She is nothing special and it’s pathetic she’s had to snare herself a 40 year old married ex footballer who will dump her ass once he’s bored of her.

Reactions: 13
after nugget gate left me hungry i ordered a maccies :ROFLMAO: Tonights footies annoying me tho no future hubby or Ibra 😭 only positive is Giroud so he's my pick for SOTM

• Wow
Reactions: 10
As it is International Women's Day this sums up how i feel most of the time!
Also looking forward to another night of champions league football. Hope Bayern Munich piss all over psg.

Got a feeling it might be PSG, but I don’t like either teams so it will be a good watch as a neutral.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.