Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Greenwood is expecting a baby with his 'partner' according to The S*n.
It would explain why the whole family have dropped the charges. Social services will have been involved given the clear level of aggression and sexual threat from her. And she wouldn’t want to be taking a baby to prison.
The poor love, it’s probably happened when he’s been love bombing her ‘let’s have a baby coz we are in love’ and it’s a way of keeping her under some control for ever now. you can imagine how hellish her life would be raising his kid without him. How many other footballers do you hear about who use maintenance etc as a way of controlling the ex. And the thing is, if this was a ropey lad on a dodgy estate and skint, the world would be judging to all hell and back.
and if it’s not with her, services will still be wanting to check things out no doubt. These things don’t just vanish…… and then you have to question, how did people not know he was with another woman to protect her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Annie thinks Kyle is a dick. She posted before deleting, “There comes a time when you have to stop crossing oceans for people who wouldn’t jump puddles for you”.
She’s pissed off at Becky Vardy making fun of the situation when she stayed quiet during Wagatha.
Becky did claimed it was Annie who got them to pose for the Paps on the stand - it was obviously Becky who arranged it.

• Wow

Spectacles

VIP Member
I’m sorry to them, but this can’t be the couple that was named as the most attractive in the premier league? Her face looks like melted candle wax & he is cosplaying as 2015 justin bieber 😭
He always reminds me of a member of East 17 😂😂

• Haha

kaaa2

VIP Member
Between Kyle and Annie, Lauryn Goodman announcing another pregnancy and the Defoe/Alisha/Donna mess, it’s been quite a few days 😅 … oh and not to forget the 7-0 hammering Man U took (sorry)

• Haha

Spectacles

VIP Member
I think it usually is the same place, is it not always the same room in The Shard? Seen loads of them in it with the same letters, same balloons, same lookalike WAGs
Do you think they just leave the room set up all year round and take bookings? So romantic 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

wordzalad

VIP Member
Its almost definitely the lifestyle she likes. I don’t know how she can accept that. I’d rather get my Hermes off DHGate than be made a mockery of like that

BDY_97

VIP Member
Apparently Kyle Walker has been filmed ‘snogging and flashing’ on an afternoon drinking session ..according to The Sun.
He’s an absolute fucking dog, what a disgrace of a human being. He could be in serious trouble for flashing people in public.

redstraw16

VIP Member
Even Woman’s Aid have released a statement about Walker flashing, on International Women’s Day… 😭

The head of PR at City is in for a long-ass day.

• Wow
  • Haha

redstraw16

VIP Member
happy birthday @pixxyy hope you have a lovely day x
---
also dunno what’s more embarrassing lasagna gate or kyle walker getting his chopper out in public.

question - would you rather eat a slice of that scrubbers lasagna or get a glimpse of walkers willy when you’re just trying to mind ur own business

unless we’re swapping Walker with a few certain other city players instead then call me Garfield.

• Haha

redstraw16

VIP Member
Annie has obviously forgive him as she did those pap shots the other day. They are not usually papped out and about. Someone called it on the mail comments that a story was probably due out.

And Goodman will be so happy about this
🤣 My point is the pap shots were apparently taken hours BEFORE the CCTV? Both were from Sunday, right?

• Wow
  • Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
The BBC have shown themselves up here. They’re meant to be impartial yet their chairman is a Tory donor so they’re not allowing anyone who works with them to fairly criticise the government. They ain’t impartial. If Gary had posted something negative about Labour, Lib Dem’s or whoever, I highly highly doubt he’d get this much backlash. The Tories have been shit and a joke for years and I sincerely hope they’re out in the next election.

They also apparently won’t air an episode of the David Attenborough show because they think it’ll have a backlash against the right wing but I don’t know if that’s true

Who will be the first player to blank them? Bournemouth and Liverpool up first- I hope they tell them where to go on post match interviews. If they do it, I reckon most of the other clubs will follow suit

spilldatea

VIP Member
happy birthday @pixxyy hope you have a lovely day x
---
also dunno what’s more embarrassing lasagna gate or kyle walker getting his chopper out in public.

question - would you rather eat a slice of that scrubbers lasagna or get a glimpse of walkers willy when you’re just trying to mind ur own business

• Haha
  • Heart

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
No not a house move guys was wrong, someone has impregnated the “infertile” fertile Lauryn Goodman good once again… all thanks to her fucking dingle dangle conspiracy beaded bracelet😭

• Wow