Footballers and Wags #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's ok, more Xhaka bomming for me 😂
Is this a common thing for players to have Cameo? Can't see he needs the money. Might get him to tell me I've been a naughty girl 😈
Don't suppose you see phill foden any chance. Might be trying to get a video for someone 🤣
---
Jeez, so Man Utd apparently eyeing up Mason Mount now? Liverpool, Newcastle… am I missing something? I think he’s so overrated!
---
NO WE ARE NOT

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg I can’t get over someone finds him attractive. Each to their own 🤣🤣🤣🙈

I’ve gotta admit when I saw his Instagram post at that barbaric fame park zoo he went even more down in my estimations. He’s not the only one who’s been but his videos were horrid tbf.
Don’t even know what it is about him I just think he’s fit 🤣.

Ohh I didn’t know he went there 🙁. I’ve heard it’s really popular with celebs. Not a good look as they’re rich enough that they could go to a sanctuary or something that’s ethical surely

Reactions: 6
:ROFLMAO: nah not saying all but def have plenty of eye candy, Varane, Lindelof, McTominay, Dalot, Telles, Sabitzer etc etc plus Williams & Malacia are cute kids
---
I'm sure this wasn't on purpose though would've been a good way to win us over after sign gate lol
I agree with everyone but wanna add martinez and wout not gonna lie.

Also well done wout after the Liverpool thing that will get everyone back on side

at this point every one might as well just start naming their PL fittest starting XI… 🤣

mine would be so ropey as most of the players I fancy barely bloody play! 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree with everyone but wanna add martinez and wout not gonna lie.

Also well done wout after the Liverpool thing that will get everyone back on side
I stopped adding as started to feel bad for those I wouldnt be mentioning lol

• Haha
Thats 1 positive of my lads we do have some good looking lads
Are the good looking lads in the room with us right now? I think Rashford is decent and I lowkey think Eriksen is alright too but I genuinely feel like Harry Maguire brings down the sexy vibes he’s that ugly

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kate Kane unfollowed Becky Vardy🤣 there’s a reason she’s my favourite wag… and also cause I love her husband!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wolves are the best looking team hands down but you do all have good looking players <3… also my boy Ruben deserves more love. HOW does tumblr not go crazy for him like they’re all frothing over Gucci and Mount but not Neves?? Helloooooo
---
Are the good looking lads in the room with us right now? I think Rashford is decent and I lowkey think Eriksen is alright too but I genuinely feel like Harry Maguire brings down the sexy vibes he’s that ugly
Maguire is ugly but Fern is gorgeous so maybe he’s amazing in bed 🤣. Same with Pickford, he’s ugly but Megan is so pretty. Has to be good in bed. There’s an image for you all 🤢

Edit- Igor? Last time I type without my contacts in 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
If they were in the room I wouldn't be posting :love: oh Eriksen is ok except the bald spot:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wolves are the best looking team hands down but you do all have good looking players <3… also my boy Ruben deserves more love. HOW does tumblr not go crazy for him like they’re all frothing over Gucci and Mount but not Neves?? Helloooooo
---

Maguire is ugly but Fern is gorgeous so maybe he’s amazing in bed 🤣. Same with Pickford, he’s ugly but Megan is so pretty. Has to be good in bed. There’s an image for you all 🤢

Mount is obviously attractive but he’s very very bland, he’s exactly what the 15 year olds on tumblr love though. I prefer someone like VVD or Neves who I know could throw me about, Mount could never.

I don’t think Pickford is bad looking, he has his moments but he’s definitely still punching 🤣

Reactions: 9
Mount is obviously attractive but he’s very very bland, he’s exactly what the 15 year olds on tumblr love though. I prefer someone like VVD or Neves who I know could throw me about, Mount could never.

I don’t think Pickford is bad looking, he has his moments but he’s definitely still punching 🤣
Obviously attractive? I went to Boots last time for my new glasses so by all means do take my Specsavers voucher.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Obviously attractive? I went to Boots last time for my new glasses so by all means do take my Specsavers voucher.
Conventionally attractive is more what I mean lol, he’s what society would typically find good looking even though he’s very plain.

Reactions: 7
---

I think Pickfords alright looking especially with the floppy hair

Reactions: 4
I kinda get it with Mount, teen me would've def had a thing for him

Yes that’s it!! He’s too pretty boy like he could be in a boyband 🤣. No one that looks like that is going to throw you over their shoulder and carry you off

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I kinda get it with Mount, teen me would've def had a thing for him
I know what you mean. But he needs to do something with his hair !! It’s flat. And he’s too young for me. He looks Sakas age anyway 😬😂
I feel terrible saying this but I bet it Jordan wasnt loaded Megan wouldn’t be with him 😭😭. I don’t know enough about him to comment on his personality

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.