Footballers and Wags #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow really. Oh maybe they have an open relationship then and she knew he would be out with other women.
I think it's more that she's a mug and enjoys the lifestyle. She's not the first wag to stay when their partners repeatedly cheat on them. They split for a bit when the thing came out about Goodman didn't they?

Reactions: 15
Its almost definitely the lifestyle she likes. I don’t know how she can accept that. I’d rather get my Hermes off DHGate than be made a mockery of like that

Reactions: 18

Lad never learns because Annie allows him to treat her like a doormat. She's grown accustomed to the lifestyle his job gives her so turns a blind eye when if he was on min wage she'd have got shut years ago.
He is such a deviant. Annie is not stupid, she knew what she was doing when she married him. She’ll make sure she gets what she’s due!

Reactions: 10
Lasagne drama. Alisha LeMay has just made her first lasagne for Jermaine Defoe. Then now exwifey Donna posted this. 🍿
But he didn't want your lasagna Donna, he wants every bit of lasagna he can get his hands on, plus the garlic bread and if there is chips on offer he's eating that as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Between Kyle and Annie, Lauryn Goodman announcing another pregnancy and the Defoe/Alisha/Donna mess, it’s been quite a few days 😅 … oh and not to forget the 7-0 hammering Man U took (sorry)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Between Kyle and Annie, Lauryn Goodman announcing another pregnancy and the Defoe/Alisha/Donna mess, it’s been quite a few days 😅 … oh and not to forget the 7-0 hammering Man U took (sorry)
Loved your post apart from the last bit.
Becky Vardy story. She’s friends with Lauryn isn’t she. Can’t stand her.
3206EB72-8A28-4748-9C3F-2158FF84EC52.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
oh wouldnt it be funny if Jamie was 1 who knocked up Lozza

• Haha
  • Heart
Even Woman’s Aid have released a statement about Walker flashing, on International Women’s Day… 😭

The head of PR at City is in for a long-ass day.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh I missed that who is the Dad to Lauren kid

Reactions: 6
Oh I missed that who is the Dad to Lauren kid
She hasn’t said but she’s deleting certain comments and keeping the ones that mention Walker. I don’t think he would be stupid to go there again but then I didn’t think he would be waving his willy around in public

• Haha
What walker did was pretty crappy and I'm in no way saying it's acceptable but you can clearly see the female grinding along and having fun 🤷🏼‍♀️ he definitely shouldn't be getting little walks out in public at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.