Footballers and Wags #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see Gavi's shorts get pulled down? ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Does he not wear underwear lol
Links, woman, links!
<runs to google>

Edit:

Thanks, Daily Star. Excellent news reporting.
Just poorly-focused arse everyone. Stand down.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
If I was a wag and I got proposed too like that - iโ€™d say no. Those signs are so horrid & tacky๐Ÿ˜ญ
Iโ€™ve told my boyfriend if he ever proposes with giant letters or a balloon arch, Iโ€™m leaping out the window ๐Ÿคฃ.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They always look like the all propose in the same room. Aaron Ramsdale's proposal looks like the exact same place ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I think it usually is the same place, is it not always the same room in The Shard? Seen loads of them in it with the same letters, same balloons, same lookalike WAGs

Reactions: 17
I think it usually is the same place, is it not always the same room in The Shard? Seen loads of them in it with the same letters, same balloons, same lookalike WAGs
Do you think they just leave the room set up all year round and take bookings? So romantic ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Do you think they just leave the room set up all year round and take bookings? So romantic ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Wouldnโ€™t shock me. They offer โ€˜proposal packagesโ€™. Wonder if the massive hideous letters cost extra ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.