Footballers and Wags #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What walker did was pretty crappy and I'm in no way saying it's acceptable but you can clearly see the female grinding along and having fun 🤷🏼‍♀️ he definitely shouldn't be getting little walks out in public at all!
OK, but the other people in the bar? Did they consent to seeing cock at 5pm on a sunday? From a big, strong powerful man - ie it would have been hard for them to object at the time.

Its flashing /indecent exposure. Why Man City think that no rules have been broken is... disappointing to say the least.

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY EVERYONE

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
What walker did was pretty crappy and I'm in no way saying it's acceptable but you can clearly see the female grinding along and having fun 🤷🏼‍♀️ he definitely shouldn't be getting little walks out in public at all!
That’s not what bothers me, it’s more the fact he exposed himself to people who didn’t consent to it 🤢 He is actually grim, I know Annie is partly to blame because she takes him back every time but I still feel for her.

Not only has he embarrassed his family once again but he’s actually broke the law, I don’t expect anything to be done mind you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
oh & if Eric Dier's PR peeps are here pretty please can he do a stripper of the match Tonight for my Birthday😗
---

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She hasn’t said but she’s deleting certain comments and keeping the ones that mention Walker. I don’t think he would be stupid to go there again but then I didn’t think he would be waving his willy around in public
Was she wearing her magic beads 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Thank you, Its just started Snowing here :D And ever since I was tiny i've asked for Snow for my Birthday :ROFLMAO:
Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a fab day, we are forecasted to get some snow but I woke up this morning to blue skies 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thank you, Its just started Snowing here :D And ever since I was tiny i've asked for Snow for my Birthday :ROFLMAO:
Happy birthday 🤩 hope you have a great day and enjoy the snow!
Ment to be a lot of snow coming for the north in the next 24 hours.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Even Woman’s Aid have released a statement about Walker flashing, on International Women’s Day… 😭

The head of PR at City is in for a long-ass day.

Not broken any club rules apparently. Can’t wait for the mockery and backlash if they do post an IWD post

Reactions: 17

Not broken any club rules apparently. Can’t wait for the mockery and backlash if they do post an IWD post
I think they probably mean that he didn’t break any rules with regards to training etc, if he wasn’t supposed to be training on Sunday then technically he hasn’t broken any of the clubs rules. It’s just not a good look though because it looks like they are defending his actions.

Reactions: 8
I said I didn't condone it and he definitely should not be getting his 🍆 out in public so yes he should answer for that but they are making out like he was doing it to someone against their wishes 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I think they probably mean that he didn’t break any rules with regards to training etc, if he wasn’t supposed to be training on Sunday then technically he hasn’t broken any of the clubs rules. It’s just not a good look though because it looks like they are defending his actions.
I can’t see how public decency isn’t a rule of a major football club or any football club. It must be a pr rule or something, not bringing the clubs name into disrepute etc but then again they’ve had to introduce mandatory sex education classes this season so

Reactions: 17
I can’t see how public decency isn’t a rule of a major football club or any football club. It must be a pr rule or something, not bringing the clubs name into disrepute etc but then again they’ve had to introduce mandatory sex education classes this season so
Yeah you would think so wouldn’t you, but obviously not based on that statement. For someone so ugly he really has a cheek to be out cheating.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not against the rules means all clubs now are adding a Dont get your cock out in public clause to contracts :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not against the rules means all clubs now are adding a Dont get your cock out in public clause to contracts :ROFLMAO:
Almost all contracts have a clause about not bringing the company into disrepute. I'd suggest that being plastered over the papers for getting your cock out in public would probably count.

Now, because of the money involved, it would go to court in a case like this. But I'd be very surprised if the employer didn't win.

Reactions: 11
oh & if Eric Dier's PR peeps are here pretty please can he do a stripper of the match Tonight for my Birthday😗
---
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a lovely day and get the stripper of the match you deserve 🥰
---

Clubs are now going to add “flashing” as gross misconduct.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.