Footballers and Wags #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just one of those things - you remember when it goes against you. I’m sure we all have little injustices that stick in our minds.

Reactions: 5
I said to my OH earlier if Man Utd win tonight, I think they’ll go all the way. I might even have a bet on it.

Reactions: 3
Paul Tierney was dying to rule our first goal out lmaoo he hates us, probably because Klopp clocked him. Try ruling those two out you bald raisin 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm not sure why there was so much et over the et but worth it for Fred to get 1. & bloody delighted for Garnacho feel like a proud big Sister.

And glad we won so I can complain about the West Ham goal without just sounding bitter

Reactions: 1
I'm not sure why there was so much et over the et but worth it for Fred to get 1. & bloody delighted for Garnacho feel like a proud big Sister.

And glad we won so I can complain about the West Ham goal without just sounding bitter
Garnacho was on fire. He’s amazing for his age. Hope he goes far!! He plays his little heart out each time!!!
---
I bleeping love fred
So do I!!! I know he’s not well liked but he’s sooo likeable I think. His big smile as well. Love him sliding on his stomach like that 🤣

Reactions: 4
Dog sitters there I take it.................. pick me Eric i'll help you win :ROFLMAO: He's on my Calendar this Month aswell

• Haha
My fellow Spurs fans…
881E45DD-5AD5-4544-9EB2-647BEF5F7C8A.jpeg

When you’ve previously been knocked out by Colchester, you don’t feel pain any more 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
United was tired tho. Even with all the changes they was tired I mean I can't blame then.

I dont have much gone with Liverpool on Sunday tho

Reactions: 2
United was tired tho. Even with all the changes they was tired I mean I can't blame then.

I dont have much gone with Liverpool on Sunday tho
yup i'm hoping our good fortune continues but they all stop eventually. And be just our luck for it to be against them
---
transferred Dier into my fpl for the lols

• Haha
Can Grimsby knock out Brighton cause my other half is bleeping insufferable right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.