Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pixxyy

VIP Member
ok so I jinxed the future hubby by buying him for my fpl, plus side my 1st sub is Veltman & he gets goal/CS points this week :D

Popupchick

VIP Member
:ROFLMAO: nah not saying all but def have plenty of eye candy, Varane, Lindelof, McTominay, Dalot, Telles, Sabitzer etc etc plus Williams & Malacia are cute kids
---
I'm sure this wasn't on purpose though would've been a good way to win us over after sign gate lol
I agree with everyone but wanna add martinez and wout not gonna lie.

Also well done wout after the Liverpool thing that will get everyone back on side

Popupchick

VIP Member
How much more ref corruption can the PL truly deal with like I'm sorry but come on. Anthony Taylor should be forced into retirement

Hannahebee

VIP Member
This is epic commentary from the League of Ireland Premier Division in the game between UCD and Sligo Rovers

Popupchick

VIP Member
I'm looking at it that last 4 games this is the game I didn't mind to lose. The score sucks of course but not the actual lose

pixxyy

VIP Member
Nah as bad as you lot were you can’t take away from that Liverpool performance, best we have played in a long time regardless of how much utd collapsed.
---

It’s laughable man. The same people who came at Klopp for “moaning” about fixture congestion for years, yet now they have to play a couple of extra games a month and they are complaining. I see #GlazersOut was trending after the game 🤣
oh my comment was more aimed at how shit we were. Glazers Out also trended after Cup final

Spectacles

VIP Member
Did he actually slip or was he sliding in for a tackle? I know his foot slips off the ball but can't really see on that clip if he slipped beforehand or not. If he slipped first and came in studs up then it was an accident but can also see why he was sent off.

If he had come in with the other leg then he may have got away with it

Last edited: