Footballers and Wags #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tinpot trophy is still better than no trophy. Dubravka must be feeling strange also Ronaldo will get a medal

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Liverpool thought they would do the quadruple last season and look how that turned out 😏😏 keep dreaming big utd fans, what do you have if not for blind faith 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Liverpool thought they would do the quadruple last season and look how that turned out 😏😏 keep dreaming big utd fans, what do you have if not for blind faith 😂😂
oh i'm joking i'm surprised enough we got 1. Though I really want the FA Cup

Reactions: 6
United need to stop dragging this poor man out of the retirement home every week, at least this time it was a more positive outcome though 🤣
I'm hoping Sir Bobby is having a ok day & knows we won

• Heart
Reactions: 10
United need to stop dragging this poor man out of the retirement home every week, at least this time it was a more positive outcome though 🤣
Oh please he spends more time at Old Trafford now than when he was the manager.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Newcastle’s biggest issue all season was their downfall yesterday - they don’t have a goal scorer. They could still be playing this morning and they wouldn’t score. United didn’t have to play that well really, if it was a league game I think Ten Hag would say they were off it.

Absolutely delighted for Ten Hag and the boys, if you had said after the Brentford game they would win a trophy I’d have laughed at you. Incredible turnaround and hopefully it’s just the beginning.

I have to say though, Maguire you should be mortified for how you carried on. Front and centre of the celebrations as if you led this team or played any part significant whatsoever. Complete arrogance and I will love it when he’s gone in the summer, sick of the sight of him.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.