Footballers and Wags #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a fan of Donna, but so glad this vile, nasty desperado is being called out! She is nothing special and it’s pathetic she’s had to snare herself a 40 year old married ex footballer who will dump her ass once he’s bored of her.
But why focus on her? Why not on him? He's the cheating arse. He made the vows, even if they were shonky.
She's just a beg on the make.

God, he'll be loving having two women publicly scrapping over him. He'll feel like prime steak.

Reactions: 7
But why focus on her? Why not on him? He's the cheating arse. He made the vows, even if they were shonky.

God, he'll be loving having two women publicly scrapping over him. He'll feel like prime steak.
agree he made the vows and don’t care what anyone says you can’t take a man that doesn’t want to leave - but it takes a special sort of creature to actively pursue a married man and then splash it all over social media. she’s got no shame. embarrassing scenes all round really. even his ex missus is embarrassing, imagine posting about your private life on social media in the guise of lasagna comparisons at that big age😭 she’s got a teenage daughter who will be seeing all this as well. imo they all need to grow the duck up.

Reactions: 15
4 girls all under the age of 10, I pray for this man when they become teenagers 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14

She actively pursued a married man. That’s not on. I know it takes two to tango though and he is by all means not innocent. Ive never liked her, even before all of this. She’s a skanky clout chaser. As for him, he is just the worst. Absolute disgrace of a man.

Reactions: 15
Annie thinks Kyle is a dick. She posted before deleting, “There comes a time when you have to stop crossing oceans for people who wouldn’t jump puddles for you”.
She’s pissed off at Becky Vardy making fun of the situation when she stayed quiet during Wagatha.
Becky did claimed it was Annie who got them to pose for the Paps on the stand - it was obviously Becky who arranged it.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Annie thinks Kyle is a dick. She posted before deleting, “There comes a time when you have to stop crossing oceans for people who wouldn’t jump puddles for you”.
She’s pissed off at Becky Vardy making fun of the situation when she stayed quiet during Wagatha.
Becky did claimed it was Annie who got them to pose for the Paps on the stand - it was obviously Becky who arranged it.
Becky's not right in the Head all this just because Annie's friends with Coleen

Becky's not right in the Head all this just because Annie's friends with Coleen
It’s so childish. U wouldn’t wanna be in those circles!
Hope you enjoyed your MCs and having a nice bday evening. ❤

Reactions: 13
It’s so childish. U wouldn’t wanna be in those circles!
Hope you enjoyed your MCs and having a nice evening. ❤
thanks I spent it watching Scream 6 on a dodgy stream. even the thought of SOTM couldnt stop me🔪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She actively pursued a married man. That’s not on. I know it takes two to tango though and he is by all means not innocent. Ive never liked her, even before all of this. She’s a skanky clout chaser. As for him, he is just the worst. Absolute disgrace of a man.
My main query in all this is, did Leesh go after Dickfoe because no current footballers would entertain her?

Reactions: 7
My main query in all this is, did Leesh go after Dickfoe because no current footballers would entertain her?
for sure, not just footballers, very few men would go near her in general. She just wanted the lifestyle like all her mates

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry to them, but this can’t be the couple that was named as the most attractive in the premier league? Her face looks like melted candle wax & he is cosplaying as 2015 justin bieber 😭
He always reminds me of a member of East 17 😂😂

• Haha
As much as I like Ben White and his complete honesty on not really liking football, let’s be honest, he isn’t even the best looking player at Arsenal!!

She is pretty, but I’m always wary on what is a filter with wags.

Reactions: 12
Becky Vardy is trash. Making fun of Annie K's situation, and on International Women's Day. Now still ranting today, shows shes a mean girl with a big mouth who hasn't learned her lesson after being schooled by Coleen Rooney. I bet Jamie wishes she'd put a sock in it, but he's too scared of her.

Reactions: 28
As much as I like Ben White and his complete honesty on not really liking football, let’s be honest, he isn’t even the best looking player at Arsenal!!

She is pretty, but I’m always wary on what is a filter with wags.
out of interest, who do we think is the best looking player at Arsenal? 🤔

Reactions: 1
Becky Vardy is trash. Making fun of Annie K's situation, and on International Women's Day. Now still ranting today, shows shes a mean girl with a big mouth who hasn't learned her lesson after being schooled by Coleen Rooney. I bet Jamie wishes she'd put a sock in it, but he's too scared of her.
It kills me how she tries to make herself the victim ALL the time when its her that starts everything. Coleen saga, started by her & made herself the victim. Put a IG story digging out Annie and then when Annie/a source bites back makes herself the victim again.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.