Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilldatea

VIP Member
does anyone find it hilarious how the tory government have basically ripped our economy to shreds, dismantled the vast majority of our public services, allowed the rich to get richer and the poor to struggle to even hear their homes, and most of the public haven’t turned on them.

but come for our football commentators??? we’re gonna come out swinging. like they’ve made such a big mistake here because i think this will be the turning point now for the british public (thank god)

fuck the tories ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 22

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Lasagne wars has kicked off big time. Ex wifey has had enough.
Will repeat it again. Jermaine Defoe is no catch. Alisha Lemay you are gonna end up with egg on your face. He’s probs got 10 on the go right now!

Attachments

• 43.9 KB
  • 50.3 KB
    • Wow
    • Heart
    Reactions: 21

welp

VIP Member
    Haaland was just asked on German Amazon if he knows which other two players scored 5 goals in one UCL match and he immediately answered the question (correctly!) and when challenged said "I just know these things". This guy 💀

• Haha
    • Heart

kaaa2

VIP Member
    Lasagne wars has kicked off big time. Ex wifey has had enough.
    Will repeat it again. Jermaine Defoe is no catch. Alisha Lemay you are gonna end up with egg on your face. He’s probs got 10 on the go right now!
    alisha is a vile girl so I’m glad that his wife has gone for it, the card I can’t 😳

Panda girl 04

Chatty Member
    Lasagne drama. Alisha LeMay has just made her first lasagne for Jermaine Defoe. Then now exwifey Donna posted this. 🍿
    But he didn't want your lasagna Donna, he wants every bit of lasagna he can get his hands on, plus the garlic bread and if there is chips on offer he's eating that as well!

• Haha

futbolista

VIP Member
    7C631FC9-AEAA-4195-854F-4D157F88102B.jpeg

Saw this beauty today and got to watch the city v palace match with other cityzens at a theatre in Hollywood. As a supporter living in the USA, it’s nice to meet others in the wild. I meet more of other big 6 here or championship folks in America.

There’s a supporters group here in LA but I couldn’t be bothered to meet up at the pub when most matches are when I’m still in pajamas haha.

• Heart
    Graham Potter has been sent death threats to him and his family.
    I get fans are upset of the teams form but seriously sending death threats to him and his family? How fucking disgusting and vile. Those that send these threats are pathetic and cowards. You are not football fans.

• Sad
    • Wow
    • Angry
    Reactions: 20

Rosa34

Chatty Member
    75AF4458-EF5D-48B1-BFBF-C94B739AC6C0.jpeg

think your all forgetting the hottest man in the premier league 🔥 🔥

on a real note though, van dijk is beautiful😭

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
    The Mail will print any old shite won’t they? Millionaire has nice car. Stop the press!!

Annie’s a total mug at this point and Kyle will never stop because she accepts it. He’s absolutely rancid. What a creep, if he wasn’t famous he’d be considered one of those leery perverts
    If that was your average guy from the local council estate he would have been arrested for publicly exposing himself. These footballers get away with so much, money talks.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

Lad never learns because Annie allows him to treat her like a doormat. She's grown accustomed to the lifestyle his job gives her so turns a blind eye when if he was on min wage she'd have got shut years ago.

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
    Kate Kane unfollowed Becky Vardy🤣 there’s a reason she’s my favourite wag… and also cause I love her husband!

• Heart

Rita.

VIP Member
    I've missed Lasagna Wars but I just went to mention how gutted I'd be if Jermain Defoe ever cracked on to me. It's like confirmation that you're the roughest bird left on the shelf.

• Haha

pixxyy

VIP Member
    Annie thinks Kyle is a dick. She posted before deleting, “There comes a time when you have to stop crossing oceans for people who wouldn’t jump puddles for you”.
    She’s pissed off at Becky Vardy making fun of the situation when she stayed quiet during Wagatha.
    Becky did claimed it was Annie who got them to pose for the Paps on the stand - it was obviously Becky who arranged it.
    Becky's not right in the Head all this just because Annie's friends with Coleen

Reactions: 19