Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilldatea

VIP Member
sending love and light today to anyone who’s been triggered by the news today. these verdicts can be hard to handle for anyone who’s been in a similar situation so please don’t feel like you need to be present on here today and take the time to process it away from here (it can get toxic with varying options and what not)

i’m just going to add that the statistics when it comes to sexual assault and rape are damning enough evidence. 2 out of 3 rapes don’t even get reported and those that do, only 1% of the cases lead to convictions. the system is broken and allows predators to continue to repeat offend. sending all my love to anyone who’s struggling today ❤🙏🏼 for what it’s worth, i believe you x

• Heart
Reactions: 32

pixxyy

VIP Member
But having sex in a swimming pool & having sex with Grealish doesnt mean they wernt raped. Could shag 1000 men & still say no to 1001

• Heart
Reactions: 24

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Man City lost. Chelsea had to delete their #holafelix tweet because Felix is Portuguese.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Donald23

VIP Member
I can't be the only one confused by joao Felix going to Chelsea on loan. He's signed a new deal with AM what's the point in the loan then and for such a high amount as well
At least his girlfriend will hopefully bring some drama, she’s supposedly cheated on him twice with two different players from rival teams

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

spilldatea

VIP Member
not even getting myself into a conversation about ‘oil money’ but will add that the vast majority of millionaires/billionaires didn’t get that money by keeping their nose close 👀 think you’ll find most of the top flight club owners at the minute have dodgy histories and nefarious goings on.

• Heart

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I like it when Sky Sports have a League 1 or League 2 game on because IMO they don't get as much attention as Championship and Premier League clubs, so if anyone is interested Port Vale take on Peterborough United at 8 o'clock this evening with both teams currently on the same points. I have to admit I do support one of these teams so🤞they come away with three points, but we are overachieving massively because at the this stage of the season I thought we would be near the relegation zone or in the relegation zone however the team have surprised me as we are currently in the top half. That also might give you a massive clue as to who I support.

• Heart

rasperryripple

VIP Member
Happy New Year y’all!
World Cup done. The Prem has restarted. Ronaldo has signed for that well known Champions League team Al Nassr.

From the last thread @Donald23 suggested the following.
We need predictions:
- next divorce
- next cheating scandal (although why they are scandals at this point I don’t know)
- next engagement
- next pregnancy
- shock transfer move
- will the dog sitter actually get married

Carry on pouring that tea.
Thanks for the thread @HaloGirl
Predictions
- next divorce - Gundo and his wife he loves eating out In Manchester - irreconcilable differences
- next cheating scandal (although why they are scandals at this point I don’t know) - Jack and me. It had to come out
- next engagement - Jack and Sasha proposal under a lavish balloon arch. I had to let him go so it’s sloppy seconds for Sash
- next pregnancy - Kyle and Annie
- shock transfer move - Billy Gilmour is going back to Chelsea
- will the dog sitter actually get married - Nope

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

wordzalad

VIP Member
I dunno why the big six call it a tinpot trophy. If Wolves won it (in my lifetime) I’d be on the fucking pitch. No surrender, week long bender, move out the way, I’m stealing a corner flag from Wembley 🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

BDY_97

VIP Member
Mendy found not guilty of 6 counts of rape. I don’t even know what to say about it all, has this trail just been girls thinking they can ruin peoples life’s with false allegations? it’s all just shocking.
I would say it’s a lot more likely that he’s guilty but has somehow got away with it, sadly that’s very common. If you google the stats on how many rape accusations actually end up with a conviction at the end it’s shocking. Seems like money talks.

pixxyy

VIP Member
Thanks to Shakira & Gerard as i'm sure they'll continue giving our thread some drama

Well it's the Dog sitters future Husband's birthday today. The Dier one is 29 today. Could be a good or miserable one later
missed a word after future 'ex' :love:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart