Footballers and Wags #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chelsea have another Injury. What the hell I'm actually feeling pretty bad for potter at this point

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Chelsea have another Injury. What the hell I'm actually feeling pretty bad for potter at this point
10 injuries now according to this, plus Felix’s suspension.
This also just reminded me we signed Arthur Melo on loan, and he’s only managed 13 mins, absolute panic signing… 😭

Reactions: 6
Tf spurs are playing tit and I can guarantee when we play them Thursday they will be on fire 😒😒 also duck arsenal and Lego head arteta

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those who own Mitrovic i'm saying sorry as since I bought him :censored:
i played him this week and benched callum wilson 🫠 triple captained haaland as well and he’s was about as invisible as casper the friendly ghost 😫

• Sad
Reactions: 3
read on twitter easier to get around FFP if its that length

This feud is really working for them both, timing-wise, isn't it?
Both promoting new ventures, getting constant press. She gets to look like a vengeful stroing woman, he can be more of a lad.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyway, I still love them but it's time they need to love me back
Come on you 2nd half football club
Tumblr_l_213423308558271.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
every time i watch arsenal i get irrationally annoyed that we sold them zinchenko and jesus in the summer season. who sells two well oiled machine that were integral to our high intensity playing and persistent pressing 😩😩 can get jesus because we had alvarez and haaland coming into the team but allowing zinchenko to be sold to a rival team is a ridiculous decision.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This was video was of him in his post match interview against Fulham and I have to say he looks exhausted, the Chelsea job has obviously taken a lot out of him as he looks more stressed whereas at Brighton he was much more relaxed.
I thought Klopp looked ill but Potter looks awful! I do feel sorry for him, seems like a good fella who’s out of his depth at the moment. Constant injuries aren’t helping either though.

On a random note, I’m watching Sunderland Till I Die on Netflix and I’m riveted. I’ve decided that next season when I’m back in England for a couple of PL games, I’m also going to attend a Championship match. Maybe I’m romanticizing this, but the intensity just seems higher and I’d love to see it in person.

every time i watch arsenal i get irrationally annoyed that we sold them zinchenko and jesus in the summer season. who sells two well oiled machine that were integral to our high intensity playing and persistent pressing 😩😩 can get jesus because we had alvarez and haaland coming into the team but allowing zinchenko to be sold to a rival team is a ridiculous decision.
Incredible players, incredible humans. I miss them all the time.

Reactions: 11
I thought Klopp looked ill but Potter looks awful! I do feel sorry for him, seems like a good fella who’s out of his depth at the moment. Constant injuries aren’t helping either though.
sure he can dry his eyes on the mega wad of cash he’ll have been given to manage chelsea. i don’t feel sorry for him in the slightest (i’m a witch) he thought the grass would be greener and found out that it’s not ✌🏼

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.