Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
So if Greenwood gets off on his rape charge we're classing Harriet same as these liars?

☹
This whole thing has made me even more fearful of what will happen with his case. People seem to think that because the victim went back to him that it means he’s not guilty, when the reality is that’s how abusive and manipulative relationships work.

Reactions: 18

BDY_97

VIP Member
think him and pep are in some secret contest to see who can act the most unhinged this season. both signed contract extensions and now moving mad like they don’t want to win any trophies.
I hate them both 😭 Worst part is you know they are having their secret wine nights and laughing about it, cunts 🤣

Are you ok old man??? I do agree that it should maybe have been a foul but we would still have lost 2-1 anyway 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
I do love you Harry Kane.

Me walking up Tottenham High Rd Saturday morning with absolutely zero shame, after I said last weekend for the 150th time this season I was done with this club and wouldn’t be returning…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

redstraw16

VIP Member
woke up and looked at todays fixtures half asleep, got really confused seeing City vs Chelsea again when they only played on Thursday… 😅

• Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
One of the girls had sex in the swimming pool then goes on to admit she then had sex with Jack Grealish.

Not the sort of girls you want in your friendship group are they.

I feel sorry for real rape victims not girls who want to portray themselves as victims because they sleep around.
The irony of this statement 🙄

What an incredibly disgusting and narrow minded post

• Heart
  • Sad

BDY_97

VIP Member
Regarding the lack of gossip most on hear are regulars and all the gossip were in the diamond threads that are 1 & 2.
I say it every time but take me back to the early lockdown days when we had the Lauryn Goodman drama. Kyle cheating on Annie with her while also being caught out for having sex parties during lockdown, Lauryn and her constant insane behaviour and posting #Walker tags on insta from her box room at her parents house meanwhile Annie is revealing the gender that Lauryn kept secret for WEEKS because she’s such a petty bitch 😭

• Heart
  • Haha

Donald23

VIP Member
Anyone notice that Anna hasn't wished Eric a Happy Birthday on Instagram in fact since the World Cup finished she has gone really quiet as she hasn't uploaded anything on her Instagram for a month.
Wonder if he pays for her per post and he’s just forgot to transfer the money this month

• Haha

Rosa34

Chatty Member
I think it’s so sad for the girls, and also 6 allegations surely one of them has to be true. Also the shaming of women is not it, a woman can sleep with whoever many people she wants to, doesn’t change the fact if she says no to one of them and they violate her, that’s rape

olivia321

VIP Member
Thanks for the thread @HaloGirl
Predictions
- next divorce - Gundo and his wife he loves eating out In Manchester - irreconcilable differences
- next cheating scandal (although why they are scandals at this point I don’t know) - Jack and me. It had to come out
- next engagement - Jack and Sasha proposal under a lavish balloon arch. I had to let him go so it’s sloppy seconds for Sash
- next pregnancy - Kyle and Annie
- shock transfer move - Billy Gilmour is going back to Chelsea
- will the dog sitter actually get married - Nope
I think the only time they’ll be an engagement between Gucci and Sasha is if she proposes to him, that could be the plot twist.

• Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
Have a lovely time!

if you see McTominay my number is 0784….Actually don’t know if it is. I don’t know my own number

• Haha
  • Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
All you lot going for Gucci as the next engagement, have any of you got a defibrillator? It will be needed in the Jack thread if it happens.

• Haha