Footballers and Wags #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cancelo, Foden then triple Captain Haaland for fpl :love: was a risky move but it worked

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Perhaps the bad omen we all joke about is me after all… I mean I joked about becoming a Man City fan instead & pretty much since I said it they’ve been tit. I send sincere apologies if this is the case and i’ve ruined their season

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I know, we’re both mad for waking up at 4:30 am for this. We need to have a word with the chairman and Pep - send us free merch or something.
Send me a kit khaldoon damn. Who do I need to talk to?

What happened to the Viking robot ? Come on Norwegian goal machine. Everyone is so off. Rodri is shocking to me today

Reactions: 5
I cant believe it. Honestly it's not even beating city. Its coming from behind to win. Not giving up like we did last season.

Reactions: 12
Fully deserved win for united, fair play to them. I’m now off out to drown my sorrows instead of watching brighton destroy our 45 year old midfielders, enjoy your saturday everyone ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I cant believe it. Honestly it's not even beating city. Its coming from behind to win. Not giving up like we did last season.
yup even if it stayed 0-1 I was ok as you can see how much we've improved. Still lots to do but we might have our Utd back

Reactions: 7
yup even if it stayed 0-1 I was ok as you can see how much we've improved. Still lots to do but we might have our Utd back
We are defo getting there. I can't wait till the summer transfer window when ten hag can get even more of his players in.

Hopfully next season is when we truly shine.

Send me a kit khaldoon damn. Who do I need to talk to?

What happened to the Viking robot ? Come on Norwegian goal machine. Everyone is so off. Rodri is shocking to me today
Many of City's players have underperformed since the World Cup ended they don't seem to be offering that spark that they did previously or maybe teams have finally started to realise how they play and are better prepared than in previous years. Haaland hasn't been the same player since Ben Godfrey did an excellent job of marking him and teams have seen that and realised that if they mark him carefully he doesn't offer the same threat and becomes anonymous.

Reactions: 11
Garnacho's smiley face makes me smile..hubby happy, I'm happy. 1 point off city. Feels like a long long time ago we got hammered by Brentford. This is a team. Can still play pants but they aren't giving up now whereas before they would of.

We are defo getting there. I can't wait till the summer transfer window when ten hag can get even more of his players in.

Hopfully next season is when we truly shine.
They might not buy that many players in the summer transfer especially if the club hasn't sold by then. Hopefully he can offload some players (Jones) though. I hope ETH continues to bring through some younger players. Utd had such a good academy years ago and used the Carabao (carling) Cup to help graduate the younger players to first team (other teams did the same too) but small steps to get get back to that.

Well, well, well…

Marcus- superstar. I love you.

Ten Hag you beautiful bald bastard.

City can whinge about the ref but can they honestly say they played well? One shot on target and literally no chances created. What did Haaland do? He wasn’t mentioned at all. They look like a team that don’t have a plan B but do I care? NOT AT ALL. GGMU ❤❤❤

Reactions: 9
They might not buy that many players in the summer transfer especially if the club hasn't sold by then. Hopefully he can offload some players (Jones) though. I hope ETH continues to bring through some younger players. Utd had such a good academy years ago and used the Carabao (carling) Cup to help graduate the younger players to first team (other teams did the same too) but small steps to get get back to that.
Tbh if we can get a 2nd keeper and a striker we will/should be good. I would like Vlahović from juventus.

3E91CDF3-8A96-48B6-9EC5-55F3DC1E93C4.jpeg

fair play to united - we’ve been off it all season and been playing inconsistently.

however, definitely feel like the ref in this game heavily influenced the outcome. the first goal shouldn’t have been allowed to stand. that’s offside any day of the week. poor from our players but the ref was a bleeping joke.

Reactions: 12
I called that there’d be an upset. To the Man United fans you’re welcome (now manifest a Wolves win as a thank you) .

If only Southgate had started Rashford in the World Cup 🙁

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.