Footballers and Wags #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least his girlfriend will hopefully bring some drama, she’s supposedly cheated on him twice with two different players from rival teams
Then i shall manifest her and... Jack.
Double drama as she's friends with Bernardo Silva's girlfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s was on a plane to london! I wonder how many more players she can find to cheat on him with in 6 months
Jorginho couldn't keep it in his pants in the past but that would be a bit awkward... 👀 Could have another Pique scenario ☕🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jorginho couldn't keep it in his pants in the past but that would be a bit awkward... 👀 Could have another Pique scenario ☕🍿
She tends to go for players from other teams. Although I wouldn’t put anything past her. The dog sitters fiancé speaks Portuguese right? What if she is the downfall of them

• Haha
  • Wow
She tends to go for players from other teams. Although I wouldn’t put anything past her. The dog sitters fiancé speaks Portuguese right? What if she is the downfall of them
Omg I am hoping for this.

I'm just waiting until someone's girlfriend leaves them for a WSL player.
Omg Sasha to leave Gucci for one of the Man City ladies. PLEASE. The thread would implode

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
At least his girlfriend will hopefully bring some drama, she’s supposedly cheated on him twice with two different players from rival teams
Cheated 3 times according to tiktok. Excited for some real drama in 2023.

think it was with Pedro porro who might be targeted by both spurs or chelsea 😂.

Reactions: 11

He deleted a picture of her on New Year’s Eve due to the comments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Wasn’t one of them Pedro Porro, who is now being linked to a potential move to one of the London clubs (chelsea being one of them)? Screameddd at this 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Yep, it was with Porro. There was supposedly a video of them hugging and him giving her his shirt or her wearing his shirt.

He deleted a picture of her on New Year’s Eve due to the comments
Porro deleted her pic or Joao Felix? Some of the comments she gets are alarming. I’ve seen a few threats. People are bonkers. I’m surprised she hasn’t made her page private.

Reactions: 3
Wasn’t one of them Pedro Porro, who is now being linked to a potential move to one of the London clubs (chelsea being one of them)? Screameddd at this 😭

He’s the sporting player right? If so he’s given her a shirt after matches and they were seen kissing in a club either just before the World Cup or right at the start
Yep, it was with Porro. There was supposedly a video of them hugging and him giving her his shirt or her wearing his shirt.

Porro deleted her pic or Joao Felix? Some of the comments she gets are alarming. I’ve seen a few threats. People are bonkers. I’m surprised she hasn’t made her page private.
Joao

If you search Porro and magui on TikTok, the club videos and the one of the shirt both come up

Reactions: 6
How come Arsenal play Tuesday then not until Sunday 4.30pm yet city play tonight then 12.30 Saturday 😒😒😒🖕🖕 dickheads make it make sense

Reactions: 9
god i hope she does sorry the WAGS have been boring we need some good dressing room drama.

want her to bang with mason mount to cause problems and then set her sights on someone from a rival club down south - maybe richarlison 📿🙏🏼🧙🏼‍♀️🔮 manifesting some good drama

• Haha
Reactions: 16
god i hope she does sorry the WAGS have been boring we need some good dressing room drama.

want her to bang with mason mount to cause problems and then set her sights on someone from a rival club down south - maybe richarlison 📿🙏🏼🧙🏼‍♀️🔮 manifesting some good drama
Omg imagine she shags Mount and makes Tumblr dislike her and the Mount stalker comes after her, so she escapes but not too far, she only goes to Tottenham and hooks up with Richarlison…then a fight breaks out between the three of them at the next game. Proper Footballers Wives/Dream Team level of drama

🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg imagine she shags Mount and makes Tumblr dislike her and the Mount stalker comes after her, so she escapes but not too far, she only goes to Tottenham and hooks up with Richarlison…then a fight breaks out between the three of them at the next game. Proper Footballers Wives/Dream Team level of drama

🍿
Jesus if this the idea we definitely have been denied of some WAG drama 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.