Footballers and Wags #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd 100% boot Ramsdale 👍 no messing just 🦵🤺🤺🤺 added sword fighting emoji cus it looks cool and is so under used 🤣
He winds up fans all the time He supports West Bromwich and had trouble with wolves fans ? do you know more @wordzalad ? I can't have these annoying group of players win the league hope Man city save the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well not much happened in the first half of the Vale vs Peterborough game I apologise to those who are watching it on Sky.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just going to leave this here for discussion…
I mean they might have got it wrong, but the blatant Handball from Rodri against Everton last year that resulted in no penalty was much worse in my opinion. Never seen a more obvious handball not be given and it ended up pretty much winning city the league in the end. Sometimes tit happens, we were told last year to just get on with it and stop crying so unfortunately city fans might have to do the same this year (not referring to you btw, more so the ones on twitter) 🤣 It’s tit especially if it ends up potentially costing you the title in the end but not much can be done unfortunately.

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry, is this the man everyone is thirsting over? 🤢 I don’t find him even remotely attractive😭

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry, is this the man everyone is thirsting over? 🤢 I don’t find him even remotely attractive😭

He was better looking with short hair. I never ever found him attractive and then I saw a TikTok of him with short hair and I was like if you look from a certain angle, he’s actually alright looking!

Reactions: 2

Personally he doesn't do anything for me but can see why others would find him attractive. I agree his hair looked better shorter. His brother is 👌🏼 though (I think it's his brother 🤔) Or could be his cousin 😂 anyway someone on his Christmas insta pics was good looking 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Personally he doesn't do anything for me but can see why others would find him attractive. I agree his hair looked better shorter. His brother is 👌🏼 though (I think it's his brother 🤔) Or could be his cousin 😂 anyway someone on his Christmas insta pics was good looking 😂
Yeah obviously people have different tastes but he’s not my vibe at all, he looks like my lesbian auntie 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All I see when I look at him now is Katie Hayes.

and I still haven’t got over the person on here saying he looked like a monster munch in human form. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Loving the fact that Liverpool fans have always gone on about city being owned by oil money and now the real prospect of the qataries buying Liverpool it's the best thing since sliced bread 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.