Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Popupchick

VIP Member
They might not buy that many players in the summer transfer especially if the club hasn't sold by then. Hopefully he can offload some players (Jones) though. I hope ETH continues to bring through some younger players. Utd had such a good academy years ago and used the Carabao (carling) Cup to help graduate the younger players to first team (other teams did the same too) but small steps to get get back to that.
Tbh if we can get a 2nd keeper and a striker we will/should be good. I would like Vlahović from juventus.

MrsPiggleWiggle

Chatty Member
Can someone explain to me how they're playing each other again, yet they haven't played all the other teams in the league yet?

I thought a team played the 19 others before they started to play the team for a second time?

Oh god I thought that was going to be bad for Rashford. His face when he went down it’s as if he thought it was something bad, I know i’m not supposed to back him because he’s a rival but I hope it’s nothing bad after he’s found his confidence again.
I must be the only one who can't stand the sulky twat.

Oh god I thought that was going to be bad for Rashford. His face when he went down it’s as if he thought it was something bad, I know i’m not supposed to back him because he’s a rival but I hope it’s nothing bad after he’s found his confidence again.
I must be the only one who can't stand the sulky twat.