Footballers and Wags #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How come Arsenal play Tuesday then not until Sunday 4.30pm yet city play tonight then 12.30 Saturday ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–• dickheads make it make sense
Arsenal played on Monday in the Fa cup which Man city played on Sunday. The League cup tonight is a different competition because they got through to this round.

Reactions: 5
Course itโ€™s a bleeping ex player that scores ๐Ÿ˜ญ.
donโ€™t worry babe it could be worse you could be a man city fan getting a battering by a team at the very bottom of the league ๐Ÿ˜ญ woeful performance from city so far

• Sad
Reactions: 13
donโ€™t worry babe it could be worse you could be a man city fan getting a battering by a team at the very bottom of the league ๐Ÿ˜ญ woeful performance from city so far
Said to my dad we would end up losing to bottom of the league tonight ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Well we can't all make the Semi's :love: sorry @wordzalad think I jinxed by predicting the draw would be my lads v yours

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Iโ€™m not fussed at all City weโ€™re never in the game and I think itโ€™s fantastic for Southampton, Newcastle and Nottingham Forest to be in the semi finals, give their fans who donโ€™t have much luck in the league something to celebrate.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Absolute tit lads wtf was that ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’ pep best make them do bleep tests till Friday
I have to say since the World Cup they seem to be lacking that spark that they had before, whether it's to do with fitness or something else I don't know but they haven't really impressed me since they came back.

Reactions: 8
Hey City fans, itโ€™s OK. This is how it feels to be a Spurs fan every week ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Man City lost. Chelsea had to delete their #holafelix tweet because Felix is Portuguese.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well little shocked and surprised especially after last Saturday. Not sure what all the handbags after the game was to see MGW that angry must be something bad, he's normally so laid back he's horizontal ๐Ÿ˜† sure we'll get another FA charge. Now bring on the bin dippers on Saturday ๐Ÿคž

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Football twitter ffs, is it true though? Wouldnโ€™t surprise me, sheโ€™s deactivated twitter as well and all the comments๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Football twitter ffs, is it true though? Wouldnโ€™t surprise me, sheโ€™s deactivated twitter as well and all the comments๐Ÿ˜ญ

the comments ๐Ÿ˜ญ so she was with chipmunk and skepta.. and the pic is of aitch? So was it all three? Lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

What an earth is she wearing? They arenโ€™t going swimming together so where is her skirt?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.