Footballers and Wags #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d like any of the the 3 out the 4 remaining teams to win the cup it makes a refreshing change and anyone but them Salford swamp crappy bum lot.
part of me wants utd to win purely to see the fans act like they just won the champions league, after calling the carabao cup a tinpot trophy for the last 5/6 years 🤣 they are starving at this point so at least this would pacify them for a bit 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I obviously haven’t been paying much attention because this video is how I just found Aurier is now at Forest… 😭🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Celebrated getting through to the semi final a bit too much…

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
This is why we need more talented WAGs. Imagine the tea some of them would spill 👀

• Wow
part of me wants utd to win purely to see the fans act like they just won the champions league, after calling the carabao cup a tinpot trophy for the last 5/6 years 🤣 they are starving at this point so at least this would pacify them for a bit 💀
🤣speak for yourself I've never called it a tin pot trophy I dont think anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I dunno why the big six call it a tinpot trophy. If Wolves won it (in my lifetime) I’d be on the bleeping pitch. No surrender, week long bender, move out the way, I’m stealing a corner flag from Wembley 🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I dunno why the big six call it a tinpot trophy. If Wolves won it (in my lifetime) I’d be on the bleeping pitch. No surrender, week long bender, move out the way, I’m stealing a corner flag from Wembley 🤣.
I definitely don’t think it’s tinpot. A lot of football fans on twitter do, it’s always the same until they end up winning it and then it becomes an actual trophy of value 🤣 I was absolutely buzzing to win the cups last year!

Reactions: 9
I dislike when any fan base criticize these trophies. A win is a win and should be celebrated.

Reactions: 13
Now that release sky has been shut down anyone know of any links for the games? My sons gonna be devestated if we can’t watch city united on Saturday… I pay for sku sports I’m not paying out for BT as well 🤣

thats top6 rules though tinpot unless your the team lifting it

Our fans seem to mainly be talking about wether Henderson should be allowed to play, for me loanees should never play against their parent club. Imagine the fix shouts if they made any errors

Now that release sky has been shut down anyone know of any links for the games? My sons gonna be devestated if we can’t watch city united on Saturday… I pay for sku sports I’m not paying out for BT as well 🤣
fctvlive yup i'll prob get another warning but meh i'll take it

Reactions: 6
Our fans seem to mainly be talking about wether Henderson should be allowed to play, for me loanees should never play against their parent club. Imagine the fix shouts if they made any errors
I thought it was a set in stone rule that loanees can’t play against their parent club? Unless it’s different for cup games?

I thought it was a set in stone rule that loanees can’t play against their parent club? Unless it’s different for cup games?
Think it depends on competition was it Griezmann who played against his own team the other season?

Oh & I bit the bullet in fpl so triple captain Haaland!

I know henderson has to get permission from ten hag to play us in the semi finals. But can't see ten hag giving it to him

Reactions: 8
I know henderson has to get permission from ten hag to play us in the semi finals. But can't see ten hag giving it to him
No idea why we are asking. Why would they allowed their own keeper to play against them in the form he is in? He'll love to play against them as he is more than likely gonna leave in the Summer.

Reactions: 8
No idea why we are asking. Why would they allowed their own keeper to play against them in the form he is in? He'll love to play against them as he is more than likely gonna leave in the Summer.
Exactly no way is ten hag gonna let that happen. And henderson also don't deserve it either. He deserves nothing from united at this point. Can't wait for him to leave in the summer.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.